Reviews for Les Amis

EuropeanFrenchWestern
Melody Ju

Best Asian's 50 Restaurants

One of the best fine dining places in town. Quite good French food, nice service and ambiance. Affordable set lunch comes with a whole basket of fresh breads even you come alone. Complimentary amuse bouche and petit fours as well.

Have to make reservation in advance to make sure you get a seat.
12 Nov 2014 • 26 reviews • 0 follower

Best Asian's 50 Restaurants

Have to make reservation in advance to make sure you get a seat.
07 Nov 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

A receptionist touched my bottom!

A receptionist touched my bottom intentionally on my visit of 06 November 2014 for my girls gathering lunch.  He pulled my chair to assist me to take seat and touched my bottom with his left Palm just before I sat down. He even asked me to choose the chair behind wall rather than the one on aisle before I sat down because it is safer for him to touch me. He has shallow dark skin, not too dark, handles reception work, collecting plates and cashing.   The dishes are beautiful and delicious as we expected,however we will never want to come back again unfortunately. Please be very careful when you go there with girls only!
angel hair pasta with lobster and ebi
17 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Nice

Nice place for lunch.... strong nice tasting meal with adequate portion.... almost full house during weekday lunch