Yo! Frequent Flyer
Hmm… you nick sound more like a frequent diner. On behalf of the management, we would like to thank you for your comment and recommendation. We will forward your feedback to the Chef on your preference on the crispy foie gras.
Yes, our Premium Meat Counter is one of the highlighted features of the quality produce served.
1. Auskobe Wagyu - with a marbled score of 9, produces unsaturated fats contain all the essential healthy nutritrients are guaranteed to be free of hormones and growth promotents. (A wise choice and I am glad that you love it.)
2. Australian Chilled Baby Lamb Rack – the lamb received only the best natural supplementary feed, which enables consistent quality produce.
3. USA Berkshire Kurobuta Pork – distinguished itself as a cut above the rest for meat quality. It is naturally tender, juicy and tasty.
4. USA Prime Graded Harris Ranch Beef – this brand has always taken great pride in raising its beef to be as pure and great tasting as nature intended.
5. New Zealand King Salmon - with its natural oil content has high nutritional value, a rich source of healthy Omega-3.
Indeed, our cozy restaurant is a wee bit chilly especially in the evening; rest assured the next time round a shawl will be provided upon request.
Once again, welcome back to Les Brasseries.
07 December 2007