Jerk Chicken10 votes

Relaxed3 votes

umakemehungry
 • 20 Aug 2014 56 reviews 0 follower
Overall
For full writeup, please visit http://www.umakemehungry.com/2014/04/lime-house.html

I had their special menu, Seabass in Paillote. In comes in a pouch where the fish was infused with the flavors of tomato, capers, garlic, and lemon. Gravy was more on the spicy side, packed with coconut milk flavours, taste wise, one can relate the taste to our local "laksa".

It was a really good experience to have such a cuisine in Singapore without having the trouble to fly over 30 hours just to enjoy one. Now that I found a new place for Liming, I would not hesitate to recommend my friends here. However a meal for 2 would cost about hundred bucks.

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Business Dining

geri polkadots
 • 08 Aug 2014 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Good food, with the jerk chicken & goat curry stealing the thunder! We came as a group and loved the vibes here, it's casual, chill, and doesn't overpromise. Yet ultinately when the food comes, boy does it deliver!

Service wise was attentive and they've got a team of fine and chatty folk.

Great place to chill after work. Our new office is on keong saik street, and already 90% of my colleagues have been making this place their hangout.

Must tries: Jerk Chicken, Goat curry

After Work

• 08 Jul 2014 316 reviews 86 followers
Overall
More likely toward Indian food.  First time for me to have dinner at there, a birthday celebration of a friend.

Only fans functioning to breeze around within the area.  Cool down abit when the sky was dark.  A chill out place rather than a cuisine eatout.

The rib was much more eatable than other dishes that we have ordered.  Though the sea bass fillet was fresh, but the coconut milk or curry taste that cooked with, not my preferance.  That was why one time is more sufficient for me to try out the food at there.

Perhaps people who like tumeric & spices will like the caribbean way of cooking it.
Chillout