Reviews for Lime House

BeerCaribbeanWesternWine

Book a Table

umakemehungry

Lime House

For full writeup, please visit http://www.umakemehungry.com/2014/04/lime-house.html

I had their special menu, Seabass in Paillote. In comes in a pouch where the fish was infused with the flavors of tomato, capers, garlic, and lemon. Gravy was more on the spicy side, packed with coconut milk flavours, taste wise, one can relate the taste to our local "laksa".

It was a really good experience to have such a cuisine in Singapore without having the trouble to fly over 30 hours just to enjoy one. Now that I found a new place for Liming, I would not hesitate to recommend my friends here. However a meal for 2 would cost about hundred bucks.
19 Dec 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Really that good?

I haven't had the chance to try this restaurant but I get a taste of their hospitality. A friend of mine book a pre X'mas dinner for a group of friends. 2 days before the reservation, Lime called her and have to cancel her bookings.

The reason is that they have an event going. So you left a poor person to scramble to get a venue for the group when the reservation has been confirmed. Well done. Guess our money wasn't good enough compared to the event.

Really? 2 days before then you guys knew you have an event and cancel reservations? Well done!!
20 Aug 2014 • 106 reviews • 1 follower

Lime House

• Baby Back Ribs
08 Aug 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

great vibes, unique, with great food & service

Good food, with the jerk chicken & goat curry stealing the thunder! We came as a group and loved the vibes here, it's casual, chill, and doesn't overpromise. Yet ultinately when the food comes, boy does it deliver!

Service wise was attentive and they've got a team of fine and chatty folk.

Great place to chill after work. Our new office is on keong saik street, and already 90% of my colleagues have been making this place their hangout.

Similar Listings