Jerk Chicken9 votes

Anniversary4 votes
Relaxed3 votes

• 08 Jul 2014 313 reviews 86 followers
Overall
More likely toward Indian food.  First time for me to have dinner at there, a birthday celebration of a friend.

Only fans functioning to breeze around within the area.  Cool down abit when the sky was dark.  A chill out place rather than a cuisine eatout.

The rib was much more eatable than other dishes that we have ordered.  Though the sea bass fillet was fresh, but the coconut milk or curry taste that cooked with, not my preferance.  That was why one time is more sufficient for me to try out the food at there.

Perhaps people who like tumeric & spices will like the caribbean way of cooking it.
Chillout

foodddlover
 • 22 May 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Had a gathering of 5 last week and we had a wonderful experience in Lime house. We looked for two things when choosing a restaurant 1) delicious and extraordinary food 2) good ambience, and of course, this restaurant was within our budget. $50++ per pax

The service was great as the helpful waiter guided us since we have never tried caribbean food. She was able to take our ideas and recommend dishes that are just amazing - especially the Jerk Chicken *yummy!*

Ambience was good, music was just my favourite, though it's not caribbean music. It wasn’t too loud, and we were able to chat for 4 hours while enjoying the food! I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who likes good food and hold gathering there!

Must tries: Jerk Chicken, Goat curry

After Work, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Brunch, Business Dining

Gingercatmeows
 • 01 May 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
If you are looking for a place for a nice meal and good conversation, forget about this place. Food was so-so as BBQ sauce seemed to be the only sauce they knew.

Despite repeat requests to turn down the volume, which a kind waitress did, it went back up within a minute! It was impossible to have a chat without screaming at each other. Whatsapp would have been a better option if you wanted to chat. We wouldn't have minded if they played Caribbean music (isn't that the theme?!) but they were playing c***!

There are many other nice restaurants in SG. Give this a miss. So not worth it!