22 Jun 2013 • 153 reviews • 6 followers
Coming by car is not exactly a bad idea, but it's not the best idea as getting a parking lot sure is not easy. The place is located just beside a private (house) estate, and we had to park along the road within the estate. We came on a Saturday morning at 10am and were lucky to spot an empty spot once we made a left turn from the main road.
And from the menu, we ordered:-
1) The LOTS English brekkie, $14
- Comprising of egg, streaky bacon, pork sausage, grilled tomato, sauteed mushroom, baked bean with and toast. The serving was huge.
2) Benedict (smoked salmon), $12.50
- Available on weekend only. There were 3 options to choose from. Ham ($11.50), smoked salmon ($12.50) or portobello ($12.50,) served on ciabatta. I was disappointed with the poached eggs. 1 of the 2 already had its yolk oozing out upon served, which made me wondered if I was given extra hollandaise sauce to cover up the chef's mistake.
3) Pancake (blueberry), $9
- This was not too bad. The pancakes were moist and slightly stick to the top of my mouth, just as how I prefer my pancakes to be. Actual blueberries were used too. Though I did realise the batter was not cooked properly at where the blueberries were placed.
I don't think it's worth a special trip to Changi for the food or dining experience. However, if you are in Changi and craving for a café experience, I will then recommend Lots Gourmet Shop.
PS : I am a blogger too! Food Blog
, Lifestyle Blog