Summary

Ambience4
Alfredo Shrooms Crepe, Almond Crumb Fillet, Bali Bliss Soba Salad, Miss Saigon Pho Noodle Soup, Mudvelicious, Nyonya Laksa Lemak, Tandoori Flame Burger, The Daily Scoop, Vegan Beers, mee soto View all
After Work, Ala Carte, Vegetarians View all

One of my favourite vegan places in Singapore

Since my mum recovered from Stage 4 Colon cancer, it has been a challenge looking for places she can eat out with us so I am thankful for Loving Hut as the food is organic, vegan! my favourites are the local dishes like Teochew Mee Pok, Nasi Lemak.

More photos and dishes at:

Most helpful reviews for Loving Hut (Joo Chiat)

Spotted

Remember vegan restaurant Loving Hut from Anson Road and Suntec? They have relocated to a cheery spot on Joo Chiat Road, the decor is super-cute with splashes of yellow and plants everywhere. A similar menu of vegan versions of popular western and Asian favourites like mee soto and pho. Daily lunch specials are available for $6.90 per dish

excellent vegan cafe

Stumbled across this fantastic, bright and modern vegan cafe on Joo Chiat rd. The decor is excellent with food options for everyone (I'm not vegan or vegetarian). We had the fiery tandoori and the BBQ quinoa burgers which were great. I also tried the choc avocado smoothie which was well presented. The mud chocolate cake desert tipped me over the edge - was a huge serve! This is a great addition to the area, must try!

Little Expensive Vegan food

Had been to this vegan restaurant on Sunday. Ordered Aglio Olio, Almond Crumb Fillet, Trio Chips(Fairy large portion), and a Burger.

We opted for a Lemonade too.

Aglio Olio is a disappoint for me as I dont like mushroom and I had to search for Pasta in a heap pf mushrooms.Wish I know they add lotof mushroom in this dish.

Almond Crum fillet is delicious with mashed potato, Crispy yet not oily patty and buttered veggies.

Tadoori flame burger is tasty but something is missing in it. Me, being an Indian, expecting an authentic Tandoor taste I guess ;).

The trio crips(we ordered Fries, onion rings and mock prawns) portion is very generous and 3 adults can have it easily as a side dish. We could not finish them.

Highlight is the Tartar dip. Glad that they dont charge for extra serving of dips or sauces.

Overall I paid $67 which I felt expensive for an adult and a child.Want to go back and try other dishes too as their menu is widespread.

Morethan the price, I am more concerned for its location as we can reach there only by bus #33.

Have a break, go Vegan

Loving Hut is a franchise from the global group, and is actively promoting foodies to try going vegan for a change. Not particularly for any religious reasons, but more for health as well as being part of a global initiative, to improve our environment.

To be honest, it started out quite a big challenge for me, since I’m a bona fide meatarian. However, this was an eye opener; owing to the creativity & impression set upon my 1st encounter at this cozy little hidden find.

Loving Hut has conjured a localized menu that adheres strictly to their vegan principles without compromise for taste & texture. Not to mention, the calorie count is endorsed by Health Promotion Board (HPB) too. So, the weight watchers, health conscious and those with stricter dietary regimes need not fret.

For full review: Click here
For photos: Follow me

This one time experience has changed my perspective & stereotype towards vegan/ vegetarian food for good. In fact, I’ve been trying different things in the kitchen in recent days, in the hope that I can conjure some healthy meat-free dishes myself.