Back to Loving Hut#01-01, 229 Joo Chiat Road
EPICURIOUSCAN wordpress com
 • 29 Jul 2014 220 reviews 31 followers
Overall
Loving Hut is a franchise from the global group, and is actively promoting foodies to try going vegan for a change. Not particularly for any religious reasons, but more for health as well as being part of a global initiative, to improve our environment.

To be honest, it started out quite a big challenge for me, since I’m a bona fide meatarian. However, this was an eye opener; owing to the creativity & impression set upon my 1st encounter at this cozy little hidden find.

Loving Hut has conjured a localized menu that adheres strictly to their vegan principles without compromise for taste & texture. Not to mention, the calorie count is endorsed by Health Promotion Board (HPB) too. So, the weight watchers, health conscious and those with stricter dietary regimes need not fret.

For full review: Click here
For photos: Follow me

This one time experience has changed my perspective & stereotype towards vegan/ vegetarian food for good. In fact, I’ve been trying different things in the kitchen in recent days, in the hope that I can conjure some healthy meat-free dishes myself.

Must tries: Bali Bliss Soba Salad, Alfredo Shrooms Crepe, Nyonya Laksa Lemak, Almond Crumb Fillet, Miss Saigon Pho Noodle Soup, Mudvelicious, The Daily Scoop, Vegan Beers

After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, Brunch, Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family, Chillout, Delivery, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Healthy Eating, Hidden Find, High Tea, Large Groups, Lunch, Nice Deco, Night Out, Quiet, Relaxed, Take Away, Tingkat, Vegetarians