Reviews for Lucha Loco

Latin AmericanMexican
foodverdict

Yes will go back!

Pretty busy place and what I love most about them is their corn. Its The SHIZZZ. Mostly things with heat but will go back and try other stuff. Dim lit environment that is perfect for catching up and the service crew is very polite and always ready to help (like helping to take photos :))
18 Dec 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Yes will go back!

26 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Lucha Loco: Disappointment

Four of us two couples) went for dinner to Lucha Loco on Sat evening. The ambience to sit outside is good and its quite lively.

The disappointment started when the unfriendly host took the order and served food & sangria.

We ordered 1 starter, 1 main course & 2 meals from the section where it says 'for sharing'. The servings for all the dishes were just too small. The starter finished in one bite, the for sharing meal, was good just for a single person, who is not too hungry!

Sangria was nothing special. Each sip ended by with a note in mind that I have tasted much better ones in the same town.

Post our dishes we were left hungry so we order 2 more tacos, which were served in paper cups. They came in single serving, soft shell, with a decent flavour.

Overall the experience was a disappointment. Maybe my expectations was a lot higher for a place where I spent almost 50 bucks per head!!

p.s. pls carry your own pepper if you like to have some in your food, as they don't keep any!
22 Oct 2014 • 3 reviews • 1 follower

Good place for food and drinks with friends

Chanced upon a table inside available for 4 on a PH eve night. Table was small but cosy with attentive servers. Slightly noisy environment but not too difficult to hear my friends. Enjoyed the sangria and line margarita in jugs. Mango ceviche, guacamole and sirloin steak were all amazing. Baja fish tacos and honey pork ribs were pretty good too. Cannot wait to go again. They also had Mexican hats for guests to try on and have fun.