Reviews for Mad for Garlic (Suntec City Mall)

EuropeanItalianPizzaWestern
Ishaan Samuel

Mad For Garlic- A garlic-y Affair

My experience at Mad for Garlic is on the whole great. It's unique concept of garlic-themed dishes was well appreciated by me and my family. Service was preofessional and the interior of the place was beautiful and vibrant. Although some dishes are slightly overpriced, Mad for Garlic is a place that is worth the visit.

For a further insight into the dishes and ratings, please read my food review on Mad For Garlic here and view my other restaurant reviews!

I am a newbie in the world of food reviewing and blogging, so please read through it, and please comment on areas of improvement/criticism. Thank You!
30 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Mad For Garlic- A garlic-y Affair

26 Oct 2014 • 17 reviews • 18 followers

Mad for garlic

Mad for garlic originated from Korea and it was voted by Korea Times & Korea Herald as the Best Performing Italian Restaurant concept in Korea 2013. There are 2 branches in Singapore: one in Suntec and another in Clarke Quay. I never heard of it until my friends suggested to dine here.

Overall, it is really a good dining experience and they have good service. The waiter kept on helping us to refill our water without the need to request. The ambience is also comfortable and cozy. Great place to dine with friends.

For full review, visit
26 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Mad for Garlic

My wife & I had one of our best meals in Singapore at their Suntec outlet.
The staff was very courtious & friendly and took time to explain some of the dishes.

We ordered two main course dishes along with wine-sprite drink. If you are someone who likes rich flavors or food prepared by a chef who knows his recipie, I would strongly reccommend you to go and try this place.

I thoroughly enjoyed this place and was actually surprised with the quality of food. And if the food is good then the rest of shortcomings done seem annoying. I see myself eating out here a lot more.

Cheers, Karan