Reviews for Mad for Garlic (Suntec City Mall)

3.6

EuropeanItalianPizzaWestern

Perfect dining experience

We ordered four main courses share amongst two men and three girls with a huge appetite, and we were surprisingly extremely full at the end of the meal that we didn't get to order some more sides or desserts. The staff were also very friendly, helpful and remained courteous to us even though we might have overstayed. The whole dining experience was nothing short of perfect, and I will definitely return for more garlic-ful Italian cuisine.

Read full review with pictures here:
• 24 May 2015 • 6 reviews • 0 follower

Not worth the price

Overall
Always wanted to try this establishment because I'm a huge garlic lover. Finally got to try it last evening and was pretty disappointed. The fiance and I ordered a set for 2 that comes with 2 drinks, a dracula killer (6 slices of french bread to dip in garlic + anchovy and olive oil), a sizzling plate of garlic fried rice and a garlic steak at $65++. The dracula killer was very good, but at a price of $15.90, it's very expensive considering baked escargots elsewhere would be cheaper. The fried rice was just so-so, too rich in flavour. The steak was also just so-so. Came with no sides except for loads of garlic flakes, fried onions and a dollop of chopped onions. Not worth the price paid unfortunately.
• 23 Mar 2015 • 33 reviews • 1 follower

Perfect dining experience

Read full review with pictures here:
• 30 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Mad For Garlic- A garlic-y Affair

Overall
My experience at Mad for Garlic is on the whole great. It's unique concept of garlic-themed dishes was well appreciated by me and my family. Service was preofessional and the interior of the place was beautiful and vibrant. Although some dishes are slightly overpriced, Mad for Garlic is a place that is worth the visit.

For a further insight into the dishes and ratings, please read my food review on Mad For Garlic here and view my other restaurant reviews!

I am a newbie in the world of food reviewing and blogging, so please read through it, and please comment on areas of improvement/criticism. Thank You!