Reviews for Mad for Garlic (Suntec City Mall)

3.6

EuropeanItalianPizzaWestern
yveyanxi

Perfect dining experience

We ordered four main courses share amongst two men and three girls with a huge appetite, and we were surprisingly extremely full at the end of the meal that we didn't get to order some more sides or desserts. The staff were also very friendly, helpful and remained courteous to us even though we might have overstayed. The whole dining experience was nothing short of perfect, and I will definitely return for more garlic-ful Italian cuisine.

Read full review with pictures here:
23 Mar 2015 • 31 reviews • 0 follower

Perfect dining experience

Read full review with pictures here:
30 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Mad For Garlic- A garlic-y Affair

Overall
My experience at Mad for Garlic is on the whole great. It's unique concept of garlic-themed dishes was well appreciated by me and my family. Service was preofessional and the interior of the place was beautiful and vibrant. Although some dishes are slightly overpriced, Mad for Garlic is a place that is worth the visit.

For a further insight into the dishes and ratings, please read my food review on Mad For Garlic here and view my other restaurant reviews!

I am a newbie in the world of food reviewing and blogging, so please read through it, and please comment on areas of improvement/criticism. Thank You!
26 Oct 2014 • 18 reviews • 18 followers

Mad for garlic

Overall
Mad for garlic originated from Korea and it was voted by Korea Times & Korea Herald as the Best Performing Italian Restaurant concept in Korea 2013. There are 2 branches in Singapore: one in Suntec and another in Clarke Quay. I never heard of it until my friends suggested to dine here.

Overall, it is really a good dining experience and they have good service. The waiter kept on helping us to refill our water without the need to request. The ambience is also comfortable and cozy. Great place to dine with friends.

For full review, visit