I'm a huge foodie, my friend bought groupon vouchers and we were very disappointed with the hygiene level. I was quite interested in their menu spread at first, but when we had mussels in tomato and that's when i realised there were flies around every table that has food. If in the dining area, each table has 8 flies or more, then can you imagine how it would be like in the kitchen? I mean the restaurant is no where near an exit of the mall, it was the deepest restaurant on the stretch and fully air-conditioned. So I was disgusted and only ate half the bowl of mussels. The manager saw what happened after I commented on the flies and she replied that they are working on pest control, then she said since you only ate half a bowl, let me whip up a new batch and let you take away with you. My stomach was sick as soon as I left, I had the runs, I couldn't go to work the next day and the new batch of mussels were straight into the rubbish chute. In all, I think it was very irresponsible of them to be open and running a groupon campaign if they are having hygiene issues that will affect their consumers' health. It's just selfish they didn't close for a few days to rectify the problem and risk their branding being flawed like what I have to say now.
1 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you?