Reviews for MELT - The World Cafe

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

Atas International buffet, atas price

This international buffet restaurant has received accolades for its premium dining experience. Exemplary service by the staff and a wide variety of dishes spread out in different sections. Honestly, I was quite impressed. The dishes they served were of top quality.  The seafood bar was decked with chilled prawns, mussels, scallops and lobsters, which were deliciously sweet and fresh.  Their dessert section is another highlight of Melt. Chocolate fondue, nonya kuehs, cakes, homemade ice cream and *gasp* WAFFLES.  I was never a fan of cooked-food at international buffets. But Melt won me over with their Northern Indian section. If they can offer at least 5 types of papadums, they must be really serious. The bbq section was a letdown though. The grilled meat was dry and tough.  P.S. They did not have oysters on the day I was there with my family. And boy was my mother livid.
• 02 Aug 2015 • 54 reviews • 0 follower

Atas International buffet, atas price

• 08 Jul 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good, wide inter'l selection, great service and good wine selection.

Overall
Celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary here. Great staff, great food, wine range was reasonable. Will definitely go back again soon.

Slightly pricey, but still very good for a romantic mood setting :)
• 04 Jun 2015 • 10 reviews • 0 follower

Average buffet

Overall
Okay to try out their outdoor bbq station which was special and good. At the price they setting, much improvements on seafood station quality, quantity, serving method n refill timing. Think mostly are hotel guests diners.