Back to Ming Kee Chicken Rice & Porridge#01-522, Kim San Leng Food...

Brenda Tay
 • 24 Apr 2014 29 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Isn't that all we're looking for in our chicken rice? Look no further.. Check out my blog for a detailed write up: http://colourfulpalates.blogspot.sg/2014/04/the-chilledcken-rice.html

Must tries: chicken rice

After Work, Boys Night Out, Brunch

Seth Lui
 • 06 Dec 2013 71 reviews 5 followers
Overall
Full food review and photos here:

Excellent chicken rice with gelatine like skin on the chicken (from soaking in ice bath). Only $3.50 for one plate, absolutely worth it. Queue during lunch/dinner can be 30 mins or more, so try and come during off-peak if you want to eat this.
Chilli is intentionally more clear, watery, and sweet without ginger to compliment the icy chicken for a sweet fragrance. However not everyone likes it., and some prefer the traditional style.

Must tries: chicken rice

Lunch
  • White chicken rice
  • White chicken rice

Li Tian
 • 10 Nov 2013 200 reviews 8 followers
Overall
After Tian Tian Chicken Rice, I think this must be the stall which will actually require people to queue for more than 30min. We queued for exactly 40min slightly before 5pm on a Sunday afternoon. Why the long queue? Well, this appeared in "Where the Queue Starts" and the price is really cheap.

We ordered half a chicken ($12), chicken feet ($3), bean sprouts aka taugeh($3). Each plate of rice costs 50cent...............

But, the problem for us was the diluted chilli which seemed to be prepared half-heartedly. Old Ma stated that the chilli should be really superb to the extent that one can finish an entire plate of chicken rice without the chicken.,......

Full post on http://dairycream.blogspot.jp/2013/11/ming-kee-chicken-rice-porridge.html
  • why chilli so diluted