Reviews for Ming Kee Chicken Rice & Porridge

3.3

Chinese
Address: #01-522, Kim San Leng Food Centre, 511 Bishan Street 13, 570511

A normal plate of chicken rice.

Plus points:
The soup and the various sauces partnered really well with the slightly bland rice and chicken.  The part of the chicken which were cooked was wonderfully tender and sliced thickly. The soup was quite flavourful and most memorable.

Minus points:
The rice was slightly bland.
Part of the chicken I received was undercooked, with reddishness and blood stains. I did not eat this undercooked part.
• 07 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Fgskgoh

Overall
Very shocked to eat chilled cold chicken at Ming kee chicken rice stall at Bishan st13. At late lunch they have only chicken breast and I saw in a tray full of ice. Was puzzled. I requested it to be deboned but wasn't. The experience could be almost complete if not for that plate of cold chicken meat which is the first time for me eating chicken rice in Singapore. Cannot bring foreigners there or they think our spore chicken rice served cold chicken meat. Soup was plain like water.
• 20 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

A normal plate of chicken rice.

Plus points:

Minus points:
The rice was slightly bland.
• 24 Apr 2014 • 34 reviews • 0 follower

For the chicken, chilli and rice.....

Overall
Isn't that all we're looking for in our chicken rice? Look no further.. Check out my blog for a detailed write up: http://colourfulpalates.blogspot.sg/2014/04/the-chilledcken-rice.html

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes