Reviews for (Closed) Mini Steamboat Delight

AsianChinese
ijustwantfood

A PERFECT dining experience!!!

Mini Steamboat Delight has relocated to a new address:
Gourmet Paradise Restaurant 3, Blk 480, Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #B1-01, HDB Hub, Singapore 310480

If you ask me how I should describe my experience, I say "It's PERFECT!!!".

Previously located at Parkway Parade basement food court, the steamboat restaurant had relocated twice. Firstly, the restaurant moved to the 4th floor at Banquet Food Court, Parkway Parade. Recently, they moved to Gourmet Paradise Restaurant at HDB Hub.

Most of the time, we ordered meats, bean curd rolls, fish dumplings, fish maw, fortune fish balls, fish glue, fragrant rice (aka chicken rice) and udon. Though it may be too much for two, it was a very delicious and perfect dinner experience. We spent a total of $63.00.

Visit the page to read more - http://ijustwantfood.blogspot.sg/2013/06/mini-steamboat-delight-singapore.html

27 May 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

A PERFECT dining experience!!!

Mini Steamboat Delight has relocated to a new address:

If you ask me how I should describe my experience, I say "It's PERFECT!!!".

24 Sep 2012 • 1 review • 13 followers

Mini in size but mega in taste

Mini steamboat delights has always been one of our favorite makan places for my wife and I. Our consistent favorite is their special marinated beef set - which comes in a generous portion for two and adorned with 3 types of veggies - lettuce, tang oh and another variety that i dont know :)

Unlike some other steamboat stalls that offers factory-processed fishballs, meat balls, crab meat sticks etc. Mini steamboat prepares most of the items themselves from fresh ingredients. We particularly like the Tau Pok stuffed with fish paste. Their home-made prawn dumpling is also generously stuffed with
04 Oct 2010 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Not recommended - no value for money

I have patronised Mini Steamboat Delight for several years as my wife loves their soup base, especially the spicy one.

We visited the shop again recently and ordered items such as fishball, beef, chicken and prawn dumpling. However, we realised that serving size of the dishes has decreased. For instance, we noticed that the number of slices of beef have been reduced compared to previous visits (while price remains unchanged).

The quality of some of the ingredients is also questionable. For instance, the fishball had a strong fishy smell.

Overall, the experience is disappointing. For the