Back to Modesto's#03-11, VivoCity, 1 Harbourfront Walk
ArcticStar
 • 15 Feb 2014 248 reviews 1 follower
Overall
It was lovely enough, the outlet at Vivocity - complete with white linen table cloths and one could choose the Sentosa sea view if seated alfresco. We chose to dine indoors, though.

We ordered our favorite "half-moon shaped" (giant curry puff lookalike / pizza folded into half) Calzone - named Calzone Farcito in this case. It was filled with the great ingredients such as cheese, pork ham, mushrooms, artichoke and complemented with tomato sauce.  The crust was thick, but crispy; and tasted like a giant piece of graham crackers, which tasted wonderful with the tastebud-arresting ingredients enclosed within it.

Then the Seafood Risotto (Risotto Alla Pescatora) was served. I just cannot get enough of the longish, chewy  rice used to cook risottos, even though I am an anti-carbo person. The fresh and generous portions of prawns, sqiuds, mussels and clams tossed in a tomato-based sauce was simply divine. Every bite was satifying, bursting with the bounciness of fresh seafood, the exotic blend of seafood and tomato sauce. See, from the photo herein? The entire dish is bursting with seafood.

For more detailed information and photos, check out

Must tries: Pizza, calzone