Back to MooJaa25 Keong Saik Road

Birthdays4 votes

Tan Lovesallba
 • 02 Sep 2014 1 review 7 followers
Overall
Good service from staff n fast! Fantansric food n freshness. Favorite fish skin n cheese ball nt too thick cheese. Must try! Clean environment..

Steph Yong
 • 23 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
This is a repeat visit for me and my husband.
Four pax, ala carte buffet. Arrived and was promptly greeted and served. Food arrived fast, consistent standards from food, to friendly and efficient staff. Always eager to top up our soup and ask if we need to order more food. So far, the best thai BBQ place we have been to. Even my first-timer friends were impressed. Overall, everything was great and will definitely be back again!

Must tries: Cheese Balls, The Moo BBQ Set, Thai Milk Tea, Kurobuta Pork Slices, Scallop, Abalone Slices

After Work, Ala Carte, BBQ, Boys Night Out, Buffet, Girls Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Night Out, Relaxed, Supper

Kelvin Law 148
 • 13 Jul 2014 13 reviews 9 followers
Overall

I asked the following questions:
"Was it because we were taking up two tables?"
"No."
"Was it because we were expanding more charcoal since we have two grills?"
"No, it's not."
"Will the manager be here soon?"
"No, sir."
"Then why can't you just accede to this request?"
Because he can see it thoruugh the CCTV (!!!)
"We require 8 places.  How are you going to accommodate all of us around one table together with the raw food and our utensils/crockery?"
"Why cannot?  Perhaps sir, you would like to speak with the manager direct?"

That last question truly incensed me as it meant that I was dealing with a restaurant crew that was not sufficiently prepared for their roles in the restaurant.  Having to ask their customers to check with their manager who was not on-site was simply ridiculous.

To the restaurant management take note: While it can be tedious to accept that customers are always right, you never ask your customers to do your work, especially when he's a hungry man!

To cut a long story short, I had to make the tough decision to leave the restaurant.  Paid for the drinks and left.  All in all, that unsatisfactory way our request was handled basically spoilt our dinner as well as the restaurant having us as repeat customers again.