Reviews for MooJaa

AsianChineseThai
Tan Lovesallba

service very good

Good service from staff n fast! Fantansric food n freshness. Favorite fish skin n cheese ball nt too thick cheese. Must try! Clean environment..
16 Nov 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Rude and unreasonable staff

Rude and unreasonable staff. tried to reason with him about the use of a voucher. failing to provide a valid reason for rejecting the voucher he said "my manager not here. I say cannot means cannot. take it or leave it" those were were the exact words from the staff. was here on 16 November 12.50pm. I was shocked. Left immediately.
02 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 7 followers

service very good

23 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Excellent service and quality food demands a return visit!

This is a repeat visit for me and my husband.
Four pax, ala carte buffet. Arrived and was promptly greeted and served. Food arrived fast, consistent standards from food, to friendly and efficient staff. Always eager to top up our soup and ask if we need to order more food. So far, the best thai BBQ place we have been to. Even my first-timer friends were impressed. Overall, everything was great and will definitely be back again!