Reviews for Morton's The Steakhouse

3.8

AmericanSteak and GrillsWestern

Perfect venue for special occasions

Hubby had his very old wish come true last night when I gave him a birthday treat at Morton’s, any steak lover’s ultimate destination. I made a reservation a few weeks ago and indicated that it was hubby’s birthday dinner. And yesterday during lunch, I received a call from Morton’s confirming my reservation and I was also told that there would be a 2nd seating at 830pm hence if we wish to stay after 830pm, we could adjourn to the bar.

For the rest of the review with pictures, please go to http://wendylimwendy.com/2015/03/21/mortons-steakhouse-singapore/ - cheers!
• 07 Apr 2015 • 49 reviews • 16 followers

Perfect venue for special occasions

• 05 Apr 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Lovely birthday celebration

Overall
I celebrated my fiancee's birthday and we were delighted by the service. The menus especially had my her name printed on, we were offered a complimentary dessert and the staff even took a picture of us which was later framed (all FOC).
The waiter (Shawn) was very polite and made us feel comfortable. The center cut rib eye was cooked to perfection and the mushroom and spinach side dish provided a nice balance to the meat.
Overall it was a bit pricey but worth the experience!
• 19 Mar 2015 • 7 reviews • 0 follower

Pricy experience, so so steak

Overall
Made an appointment to celebrate a birthday.

The crabcake was not bad, although rather pricey for the quality.

Steak size was truly impressive, the two of us could barely finish one shared plate.

Taste wise though left us abit wanting for more. We had tasted better meat, especially for the price. The huge portion also invariably means that you'll be eating a colder piece of meat at the halfway mark.

House wine was fantastic, and their complimentary birthday chocolate cake was good too.