My Dessert House has closed.

Review for (Closed) My Dessert House (AMK Hub)

4.3

AsianChineseDessertsEuropeanInternationalItalianLocalSingaporeanSnacks
Address: #B1-51B, Ang Mo Kio Hub, 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, 569933
02 Aug 2010 • 15 Reviews • 0 Follower

Hidden Gem, Tucked Away in a Small Corner of AMK Hub

Overall
Brought my son for haircut at AMK Hub QB House basement, and chanced upon this eatery. Not the best of locations. Glanced through their menu on display, and find them interesting, esp the dessert spread.

Had lunch with wife the next day at AMK hub. ate at New York, New York, then proceeded on to My Dessert House to check out their dessert. There were not many patrons although it was lunch hour.

Ordered their waffle bits (with cinnamon powder) and another bean-curd dessert. wow! they are great!

and because we just had lunch at NY, NY, the prices at MDH seem so much more reasonable!

Wife and I felt that the lack of patrons at MDH must be because of its inferior location within AMK Hub...

We returned a 2nd time to try out their other dishes. again, 4 thumbs up. (both my wife's and mine)

Great find. was hesitant to put review here (for fear of inviting crowd); but feel strongly that this outlet deserve better business than it does now. and on a more selfish note, is concerned that they may pack up and go if business does not improve soon ;)

go try it. I am confident you will at least agree with me that it's value for $$
Waffle Bits, Crispy Bread Sandwiches, Savoury Chix Rice, desserts
Recommended for
Brunch, Cheap Eat/Budget, Lunch, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, After Work, Chillout, Quiet, Breakfast