Reviews for (Closed) Naive

AsianFusionVegetarian
j3ssic4

fine vegetarian cuisine albeit rather pricey

we went there for vday dinner and the atmosphere and service was good. without a reservation, we managed to get a seat on the long tables that will be shared with other diners.

the food was nice, we had monkeyhead mushroom, tofu & assam fish. every dish was so delicious esp the monkeyhead dish called love at first bite or something.

the taste and texture is awesome although the price is quite steep and portions not very big. the drinks were quite pricey also.

but for good vegetarian food, i would recommend but i would try the set lunch mentioned below that sounds more value-for-money.

03 Mar 2012 • 12 reviews • 0 follower

fine vegetarian cuisine albeit rather pricey

16 Oct 2011 • 43 reviews • 20 followers

Average food + Misrepresentation in Advertising

For pictures and the full review, click here! Otherwise, read on...

Naive is the brainchild of Whole Earth, a restaurant that I've been to many times for its amazing Peranakan-Thai cuisine (I've been rather lazy so I haven't reviewed Whole Earth yet though), but the qualityof Naive's food pales in many respects, as I will explain shortly. I've been here twice.

But before I continue, I want to highlight a misrepresentation in advertising. I'm vegan, and the point is not to be annoying - I think it is of interest to all potential customers of a restaurant that they realise there are
15 Oct 2011 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

Love this place!

Naive is one of my favorite restaurants in Singapore. I would recommend any dish here!