Back to Nam Nam Noodle Bar#B1-47, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252...

Pho13 votes

People Watching3 votes

Fussyboy
 • 19 Oct 2014 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went a few times for their set lunch during weekday. Prefer their previous set lunch that comes with shrimp roll. Lesser queue nowadays. Food is okay only but cheap for set lunch. Definitely one of my fav lunch venue.

Must tries: Pho, Beef Slices Noodles, Shrimp roll

Lunch

HOTfood
 • 14 Oct 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Their noodles taste ok. Can eat if craving for some soupy noodle.
I like the meat balls. No fat and tasty. The onions inside are sweet and not smelly nor spicy.
However, not suitable to eat often, be prepared for taste of MSG.! I hope they can reduce the amount of MSG for health sake.

I am not a big fan of the Vietnam spring roll because of the smelly vegetable spice inside. But the prawn wasn't that fresh and the sauce is not memorable.

Fish cake taste soso. Oily, need wipe with tissues.

The vietname dessert not nice as well..

Must tries: Meatball noodle

After Work, Ala Carte, Boys Night Out

Food Esteem
 • 02 Sep 2014 115 reviews 4 followers
Overall
For more details, please visit http://www.foodesteem.com/2014/09/namnam-noodle-bar.html
Simple menu, consisting of baguettes, noodles, side dishes, desserts and drinks of course. They also have breakfast and lunch value set, which is a super great deal when their ala-cartes are already priced so reasonably, targeting the general audience.

Vietnam Coffee with condensed milk ($2.60), and Lotus Tea ($2.60). I had the Vietnam coffee and loved it, as it tasted like drip coffee.

Pho Chicken ($7.90), with choice of either rice flour noodles or instant noodles. Strongly recommended to select the rice flour noodle, which looks like our "kway teow", but in white. After tasting both the rice flour and instant noodles, I believe you will begin to nod your head in approval.

Quang Style Egg Noodle ($10.90), which already uses egg noodles with pork rib, prawn, squid ball, fish ball, rice cracker and chopped herbs. Very much like this dry noodle. I interestingly shaked several drops of the Maggi seasoning on my noodles, and realized it added a sweeter twist to it.

Crispy Fried Banana, Sesame Seeds and Smoked Coconut Sauce ($3.90). Exactly like our traditional Malay snack, Pisang Goreng, but Nam Nam Noodle Bar also has warm coconut sauce to go with the banana, which I think is pretty unique and gives a different taste to the usual ones we had.

After Work, Ala Carte, Children/Family, Dinner, Lunch, People Watching, Vibrant/Noisy