Reviews for Nan Hua Chang Seafood Eating House

AsianChineseSeafood
Candee Foo HC

Nice but not wallet friendly too.

I went there on a Sunday night for family dinner. We spent about $91.30 for 6 people.

We ordered one fishhead steamboat, 2 vegetables, 1 meat roll and 1 pig intestines. The food were great but i still think that it's overpriced for the steamboat. The service was rather fast but their service over the phone was bad cos i wanted to make a reservation but the person over the phone cannot understand English! This made me rather unhappy because i had to pop over earlier to reserve seats even though they allowed reservation.

04 Feb 2014 • 1 review • 12 followers

UnrelI've went to the Crawford outlet on Sunday, 2 Feb 2014. No doubt, I have to admit that the food is delicious. However, I've encounter

I've went to the Crawford outlet on Sunday, 2 Feb 2014. No doubt, I have to admit that the food is delicious.    However, I've encountered an unfortunate event I've went to the Crawford outlet on Sunday, 2 Feb 2014. No doubt, I have to admit that the food is delicious.    However, I've encountered an unfortunate event on that visit. It happened when the bill came. Most of the side dishes are priced higher than stated. Thus, I made a check with one of the waiter. To my horror, the reason for the "increased" price is because of Chinese New Year, which I'm not aware of during the
08 Oct 2012 • 1 review • 0 follower

3As to Learn

Adapt

The waitresses do not have the patient & only make their OWN assumption. Customers fully have the right to voice out their views in this resturant. The management totally lack of team work, leadership, more, etc.

Ask

The waitresses do not anticipate questions. As simple as one word answer. Please have the courtesy to ASK customers what they want.

Account

Staffs should honor their words and account for it. Ordered Dish A, Served Dish B. It's totally a failure & ludicrous.

To all, please have a thought before making your way to the FALSE restuarant.

08 Oct 2012 • 1 review • 5 followers

Dishonest and Unreasonable

Will like to share this horrible fishy experience learnt :

Although there are 2 fish head steamboat eateries along this stretch of road, we have decided to try this one, with the RED signage, as it looks more comfortable wih air con.

Firstly, when we ask for menu, the waitress just pass us a piece of paper on the table with very few items, and NO prices, and told us that this is the menu.

-- The woman was already plotting to cheat us from the very start. She intentionally do not want to show us the rates from the start.

Basically, she just told us there are 4 types of fish, at 4 different