Review for Nan Hua Chang Seafood Eating House

AsianChineseSeafood
Tan Xin Ying S • 04 Feb 2014 • 1 Review • 12 Followers

UnrelI've went to the Crawford outlet on Sunday, 2 Feb 2014. No doubt, I have to admit that the food is delicious. However, I've encounter

I've went to the Crawford outlet on Sunday, 2 Feb 2014. No doubt, I have to admit that the food is delicious.    However, I've encountered an unfortunate event I've went to the Crawford outlet on Sunday, 2 Feb 2014. No doubt, I have to admit that the food is delicious.    However, I've encountered an unfortunate event on that visit. It happened when the bill came. Most of the side dishes are priced higher than stated. Thus, I made a check with one of the waiter. To my horror, the reason for the "increased" price is because of Chinese New Year, which I'm not aware of during the ordering process. For example, I ordered a small plate of toufu. But due to the CNY period, my small toufu is "upsized" to a medium one, which is seemed to be more suitable for the 6 of us. However, all these "upsizes" are not known to me during the ordering process. The waiter who helped me with the order said okay when I state that I want a small one. In addition, no confirmation of order was made.    In my opinion, if there are such changes to be made during a special occasion, customers should be told first. How can they change their terms and go ahead with the cooking without letting the customers know? on that visit. It happened when the bill came. Most of the side dishes are priced higher than stated. Thus, I made a check with one of the waiter. To my horror, the reason for the "increased" price is because of Chinese New Year, which I'm not aware of during the ordering process. For example, I ordered a small plate of toufu. But due to the CNY period, my small toufu is "upsized" to a medium one, which is seemed to be more suitable for the 6 of us. However, all these "upsizes" are not known to me during the ordering process. The waiter who helped me with the order said okay when I state that I want a small one. In addition, no confirmation of order was made.    In my opinion, if there are such changes to be made during a special occasion, customers should be told first. How can they change their terms and go ahead with the cooking without letting the customers know?
Overall