Summary

Service2
Indonesian butter chicken.\, chicken rice View all
Dinner View all

Affordable chicken rice set meal.

$7.90 for a chicken rice set meal without any drink. I always order roasted chicken.

Most of my friends like to order roasted chicken without bone and with lime plum juice or warm barley.

The drink cost $2++ with a big cup.

A set consist a plate of chicken with 9-10 pieces topped with some garnish and a small plate of deliciously spicy chilli sauce, a ball of chicken rice, a plate of vegetables, a bowl of 2 pieces of wanton soup.

The chicken meat was tender and juicy.

The rice is well cooked and taste great.

The oyster sauce gravy on the vegetables was delicious.

The wanton was big, not like too very mini size one, the soup was clear but still can taste that there was msg inside.

Overall, I think it is very worth it.

Most helpful reviews for Nan Xiang

Oily chicken rice

For full review, please visit https://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/nan-xiang-novena-square-2/

I was slightly disappointed because I thought the chicken was a bit tough and ‘siap’ and the roasted skin was neither fragrant enough nor crispy enough.

Very poor customer service & rude PRC waitress

Very poor customer service, very rude PRC waitress.  After making my order, I've discovered I forgot to request for change of chicken parts. So I went up to the waitress & she told me it's prepared alr.. how can it be, I juz ordered less than 2 mins ago. I told her nicely tat I do not take breast, if I could change.  She insisted tat I can't change & asked me to talk to the chef myself!
In the end I headed for the exit. Never ever going back again. There are other nicer chicken rice shops around. Not worth my money.

NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

Ordered roast chicken rice, sambal kangkong and prawn omelette. Food is average except for the prawn omeleTte. However, worst of all are the attitudes of the serving staff! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Service!!! Thanking for spoiling our lunch!

Service is BAD & SLOW, Food is OILY & SALTY & full of flies!

Service is BAD & SLOW, Food is OILY & SALTY & full of flies!

Read here: http://merryberriesworld.blogspot.sg/2014/01/nan-xiang-novena-square-2.html