Xiao Long Bao8 votes

Healthy Eating3 votes

TaxiWong
 • 23 hours ago 1 review 0 follower
Overall
The service really sucks, and the $69 promotion meal is totally a joke, they tell me everything is two potions, but they serve me only one small potion of most of things, they say it is combined by two potions, I really feel very bad about this, they think customers are idiots?
And the aunties, they look tired and don't really want to serve people.
I can't get my$69 back, but I will never ever go to this place again!!!!!!!
  • ridiculous desert, LOL, it sucks.
  • ridiculous desert, LOL, it sucks.

MargaretLeeSP
 • Wednesday at 7:29am 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Bought "Dim Sum" advertised through Qoo10. Claimed priced at $35 offering $16.90. Good food enriches your soul. Was so looking forward to it, but the reality of the food here is a FAR CRY from the food advertised. what's served are cold oily fried stuff that's left over cooked, taste like s*** food ready to rot.

Highly NOT RECOMMENDED for consumption if you treasure your health.

QinRen Hao
 • 23 Oct 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I am unwilling to even give even one star to this review but the systems force me to.

The service and ambience was moderately below average but it is already the most commendable factor.

Two of us order a 68.80 ser for two (though they brag it as a one for one promotion).  Does not matter, we in the end paid 85.69 after all the miscellaneus.

Let me go through in details all the dishes served :
1) Abalone rice :  The rice was edible and average.  However its already the best item of all the things they serve.  The fish maw and abalone totally is tasteless.  I suspect this is some out of date food which they bleach it several times to serve it.
2) Egg White Crab Meat : Totally tasteless too besides you can hardly find any crab meat in it.  We can't even comsume more than half of it
3) Crab Roe Steam Buns : If we only eat three out of six served.  Again its tasteless.  Out of the three we put into the mouth we had to throw it out after bitimg.
4) Lion Head Soup :   Its such a simple dish.  The meat ball probably has used expired frozen meat.  Trust me it would not certainly rank within last three if you line up 100 haweker stores in Singapore that serve such dish.
5)Egg Yolk Fried Prawn : we only ate three out of eight pieces they served
6) White fungus desert : Pay 1.50$ in hawker centre, you get much better than tbis.