Review for Naughty Pigs

AmericanWestern
Address: 306 Tanjong Katong Road, 437089
26 Aug 2014

Pork lovers fall in!

Fresh and not frozen meat! I tried the BBQ ribs and belly as well as salt and pepper squid. The squid is fresh and well favour. The BBQ ribs is thick and not stuck to the bone. This is well chosen and cooked. The belly is surprising not fatty and yet tasty.
BBQ belly, BBQ ribs

More reviews of Naughty Pigs

Laid back meal

The restaurant has a laid back feel, with a bar and outside dining along the corridor for smokers. We had the special promotion where we got a free naughty nachos if we ordered two of their signature rib dinners.

The ribs were tasty and fork-tender, and the portions were generous. For sides, we went with garlic rice (the best of the four), mashed potatoes (rather bland), salad and french fries. There is a choice of chillis and dips, and we loved the extra spicy 'rojak' style sauce with prawn paste, which went very well with the fries.

The free nachos were okay, though there could have been a little more beef chunks in there.

I had a Stewarts root beer, which was creamy and refreshing, while the wife had a cup of hot lemon tea. It was okay, but was rather pricy at $5 per cup.

Service was good, and the place was getting crowded at around 7 pm. There is currently no service charge, and that was nice. For the future, they also provide discounts of up to 10 per cent on certain days, so do ask the staff.

Not a real western food

the ribs are dry, when I requested for hickory or BBQ sauce, they replied they don't have??? How can it be???? No wonder the so called famous ribs is popular.  My first n last time dine there.

The french fries seems like those we bought from NTUC supermarket.

i would say Tony Roma's ribs still the best!!! f

Best Ribs Ever

The Super Ribs were heavenly!!!!   To our surprise, the fish and chips were fresh and tastier than any I have had in Singapore.  Seafood Tofu and Chicken Wings went down so very well with the Asahi Black!!!

Best rib ever

I always like ribs but have not been able to find real baby ribs here plus great taste. This Is the place where u can get it! Thai tofu also super good albeit a bit too spicy. Rib burger also excellent in texture and taste! Would be better if it is hotter.

great food!

Must have the tofu appetiser. Ribs are fantastic! Much better than Tony Roma's. And value for money. Pork collar is very good too! My friend cleaned up her plate.. Draft 1664 and Asahi complemented our meal.