Reviews for Nolboo Hangari Galbi (Orchard Central)

AsianBarbecueKoreanSteak and Grills

Spicy Korean Steamboat

First try for us, after that I didn't go back, even now and then I passes by so many times.  The steamboat was alright for us, however, the side dishes weren't as good as compared.
01 Aug 2014 • 6 reviews • 0 follower

Overpriced Korean food of meagre portions

The restaurant was empty when we arrived. The prices of the menu shocked us. A bowl of rice cost more than $2++.We ordered bulgogi ($28++) and seafood soup. The portions were not generous. No sauce for the bulgogi lettuce wrap (unlike it when you eat in Korea). Seafood soup is basic with a few small pieces of seafood in a small bowl. Kimchi are all vegetables + 1 fried fish (unlike in Korea you get crabs and squids) in little dishes.  The portions are not sufficient for 2 of us but as we like the fried fish, I asked for 2nd helping. What's good was they allowed me to have a 2nd serving of
12 Jul 2014 • 316 reviews • 86 followers

Spicy Korean Steamboat

25 May 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

EXTREMLY BAD SERVICE FROM THE STAFF. THIS PLACE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

The service is EXTREMELY BAD!!! I stood outside the restaurant for 10 minutes and no one bothered to serve and ask how many seats I needed. I stopped one of the staff and asked how long the wait will take. She said 20 minutes and walked away. All the other staff pretended not to see us.

The staff gave 2 groups of 4 who came 15 minutes later than me the seats first as they claimed it was a big table. but when i looked around the place, all seats were meant for 4. I asked why we did not get the seats and the male staff said "if you can't wait, you can leave." I am appalled with such BAD SERVICE