Reviews for Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora

AmericanMediterraneanSeafoodWestern
Makan Time

Great place for family

When there for a birthday celebration with my partner, find it quite noisy as there were kids running around especially near the tank.  Nevertheless , the staffs were quite considerate of customers sitting near the tank and would ask the crowd nicely to not block the view.

Initially , my booking was a table away from the tank however, upon arrival we were brought to a table next to the tank. Which was quite disappointing at first as frequently,  large group of diners would stand just next to our table to take photos. Therefore it is highly not recommanded for romantic dates.

All service staff was great in providing service, food looked presentable, taste was normal and the scenery was the utimate deal for the price.

I paid $60++/set for lunch, not including $10 top-up for the beef.

Complementary parking provided! Saved me the cost for $7/hr parking at rws. Wonderful!
Duck leg , great favouring!
17 Oct 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Great place for family

All service
Seared hokkaido scallop, $62
30 Sep 2014 • 140 reviews • 6 followers

Disappointing

Since staying at RWS ocean suite will set one back by $2000 a night, I decided to enjoy the same underwater effect by dining at Ocean Restaurant opened by Cat Cora, a renowned celebrity chef and first female Iron Chef in Singapore.

My friend and I came on a weekday evening. Reservation is definitely a must. I underestimated their popularity. I called 4 hours prior to our intended 7.30pm visit to learn they only had a 9.30pm slot left.

We decided to go ahead with 9.30pm although the lady on the other end informed the restaurant closes at 10.30pm with last order at 10pm. Worried that my friend
18 Sep 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON THIS RESTAURANT!!

I have wanted to share this for some time now. I think I owe it to the public to do so - so that you don't waste money like us and end up with such a bad taste in the mouth.  My family of 4 went to the restaurant for dinner with great anticipation of good food and great view. Suffice to say that food was nothing close to what one expected of an "Iron Chef" like Cat Cora. In fact, it was way below par and portions were miserable. The whole restaurant was like a rowdy canteen. We were given a table in front of the aquarium but we had endless stream of children and adults walking and standing