Back to (Closed) OChre#11-03/04, Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road

Supper3 votes

ArcticStar
 • 09 Feb 2014 274 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Located in the very heart of Orchard / Somerset junction, Ochre Italian restaurant is a place to look out for. Classic Italian setting with white table cloths, elegant decor and good service, this place brings out the goodness in fine Italian dining.

My Duck Risotto arrived next. Being a risotto lover because I love arborio rice (the longish rice used to cook risottos), I absolutely enjoyed this dish. The gravy was creamy and flowed very smoothly with the rice. The duck meat was tender and absolutely tasty. The entire combination was just a treat for my tastebuds.

For more detailed information and photos, please visit:

Must tries: Foie gras, Duck Risotto

Dinner, Fine Dining, Lunch, Nice Deco

Hazelwhat
 • 30 Aug 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
The ambience and decor does nthe relate to the whole experience. Evening started with drinks and the waitress did not understand what a virgin mojito was. We proceeded to start dinner ordered pastas and a pizza and the food arrived in a disorderly fashion. startEd with a salad and it was just a couple without lettuce leaves and a hard boiled egg cut in half, some bits of croutons, 1 cherry tomato and some dried ham.  They continues to during on the pastas and we ordered 3 different pastas to try and each one was a absolute bland experience. Poor pasta poor seafood poor overall. Only thing that was acceptable was the pizza, we had the mushroom pizza and tho it wasn't the best pizza out there , but it was the only thing on the table that was finished.

Vanessa Vonny Ray
 • 06 May 2013 12 reviews 0 follower
Overall
It was an enjoyable dinner. We were told that the place quite crowded so we booked it before. Fortunately, when we were there, there is only my boyfriend and another group of family.

We choosed a 3 course meal and decided to order another pan of pizza.

The price is quite expensive but it's worthy for the food and ambience.

Must tries: Banana brulee and Angel Hair Cappelinie
After Work, Anniversary, Business Dining, Corporate Events, Dinner, Fine Dining, Lunch, Romance/First Dates, Family Dinner
I spent $100 per person.
Must tries: Bacon Pumpkin Soup
After Work, Anniversary, Birthdays, Business Dining, Children/Family, Dinner, Fine Dining, Graduation, High Tea, Night Out, Private Dining, Quiet, Romance/First Date

After Work, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Business Dining, Corporate Events, Dinner, Fine Dining, Romance/First Dates, View/Scenery