liyenz
 • 09 Nov 2014 9 reviews 0 follower
Overall
There was a queue when I ordered this fried kway teow. I waited for 15 minutes before I could walk out from the stall and sat down to taste this lovely fried kway teow. I asked to add a little chilli paste into it and yes, it tasted great with enough of “wok hei”. The portion was generous for a small plate and the ingredients were mainly clams and bean sprouts. I have no idea why yellow noodle was added together with kway teow when it said to be fried kway teow.

Must tries: Lao Fu Zi Fried Kway Teow

Sky Chong
 • 20 Jul 2014 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Didn't manage to try all the hawker food but you can get most local delights here. For a local hawker centre, service & ambience definitely nothing much to talk about.

Diana63
 • 13 Oct 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I went to Old Airport Road many times before and I will always order my food from this stall called Pasta Risotto at unit number  #01-09. This stall cooks spaghetti and risotto just like the name implies and it is delicious.   There are many different types of spaghetti to choose from and I think that main highlight of the dishes is that the sauce of the spagheti is not to sticky or watery. The ingredients like seafood is also very fresh. Definitely one of the best spaghetti dishes I have tasted.