Reviews for Old Airport Road Food Centre

4.1

Address: 51 Old Airport Road, 390051
30 Jan 2016

Cheap and good!!!

This is another place that serves up cheap and good food that can rival chomp chomp food centre. However, this place offers more food selection(partly also because it hassle much bigger space) so it might appeal to more customers. My personal favourite here is the fried hokkien noodles which always have a long queue but it is well worth the wait. Despite the large dining area, do make an effort to come early or you will have difficulty getting a space to dine at. (Of course, takeaway is always a viable option) This place is recommended for all breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. (Basically as long as you need to eat)

More reviews of Old Airport Road Food Centre

Lao Fu Zi Fried Kway Teow

There was a queue when I ordered this fried kway teow. I waited for 15 minutes before I could walk out from the stall and sat down to taste this lovely fried kway teow. I asked to add a little chilli paste into it and yes, it tasted great with enough of “wok hei”. The portion was generous for a small plate and the ingredients were mainly clams and bean sprouts. I have no idea why yellow noodle was added together with kway teow when it said to be fried kway teow.

Old Airport Road Food Centre - A great place for local delights

Didn't manage to try all the hawker food but you can get most local delights here. For a local hawker centre, service & ambience definitely nothing much to talk about.

Pasta Risotto

I went to Old Airport Road many times before and I will always order my food from this stall called Pasta Risotto at unit number  #01-09. This stall cooks spaghetti and risotto just like the name implies and it is delicious.   There are many different types of spaghetti to choose from and I think that main highlight of the dishes is that the sauce of the spagheti is not to sticky or watery. The ingredients like seafood is also very fresh. Definitely one of the best spaghetti dishes I have tasted.
Overall

Fish head bee hoon and lao ban soya beancurd

Fish head bee hoon and lao ban soya beancurd - http://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/old-airport-road-food-centre-19-old-airport-road/

Lots of good hawker eats. My favourite got to be the sliced fish bee hoon and lao ban soya beancurd. Try them!