Reviews for Ooi Japanese Dining

AsianJapanese
mwardy

yummy

Good authentic Japanese prepared by a chef who cares . Very fresh fish so go for the sashimi. Be warned you get what you pay for so not cheap.
03 Sep 2013 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

yummy

30 Dec 2011 • 37 reviews • 18 followers

Charming.. just charming!

My friend loves Japanese food so I picked this place off here after reading the reviews.

As the reviews say, this place is tiny! As you walk in, first is the private room following by the "bar seating" style as you walk in, then 3 (or 4) more tables a few more steps inside. You can walk the length of this place in about 10 steps. But it's lovely, cosy, with their own Japanese folk coming in to dine; you know the place is good when the locals eat there ;)

We were told to wait for awhile (a few seconds maybe) as they apologized and thanked us for waiting while they cleared a table for us.
09 Sep 2011 • 107 reviews • 2 followers

Not a bad dining option!

For pictures, please visit foodmakespeoplehappy.blogspot.com

Having read many reviews online about this small little restaurant serving good authentic Japanese food in Cuppage Plaza, I decided to have dinner there with my family last Saturday. We were ushered into a private room for 4, and the restaurant was really small! The outside can at most sit about 10 people max or less?? Haha. We ordered the omasake which cost around $260 per person. Basically you can tell the waitress what you want included and they'll do it for you!

Tofu from Kyoto, Shimeji mushrooms, Seaweed, Ume - soaked for