Reviews for Oriole Coffee + Bar

3.4

Western

Great Coffee and Great Food

I had my usual Cafe Latte ($5.5/$6.5) to kick start my day. The aromatic single shot espresso has quite a body and I enjoyed the bittersweet taste of caffeine.

My partner had the Garlic Prawn Risotto ($25) which was cooked beautifully with the arborio rice infused with the prawn bisque. The crunchy grilled garlic prawns and asparagus provided the needed textures. A very robust and enjoyable plate of risotto.

I decided to try to Jamaican Jerk Chicken ($22) that comes with grilled jerk rub baby chicken, corn salso and crispy onion rings. The dry rub with its spices was quite flavourful. The chicken had a nice charred grilled taste on the outside while still tender and juicy inside.
• 25 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Disappointing service

Overall
Told service guy I was there for a coffee. So shocked he walked away without offering even a menu & i had to walk into restn to ask for svc. Coffee came 10 mins later. Other guests who came after me & are westerners were greeted with smiles. Utterly upset with the bad service!
• 02 Jan 2015 • 221 reviews • 19 followers

Great Coffee and Great Food

• 25 Nov 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Great service, food & atmosphere

Overall
Walked past this place lots of times but didn't really notice this cafe. Finally decided to visit it and it was so awesome!

Visit my blog for more pictures and details!