Summary

Nicest gyoza ever

The nicest gyoza ever! The set is value for money. The egg is very smooth, I would suggest to share this dish as one would get sick of it after a while. The ramen soup is very clear but tasty.

Most helpful reviews for Osaka Ohsho (Westgate)

So-so Ramen and Waste of Money

My fiancee and I were craving for ramen, and we decided to go to the Japanese restaurants in Westgate. All the other Japanese restaurants had long queues, but we found Osaka Ohsho without any queue at all (that should have been a clue!!), and we decided to go in and have some ramen. I decided to get the Chef's recommendation '5 Spices Pork Ramen', while Lily got the 'Keika Taro Ramen'. We also got a 4 pc gyoza sidedish, and mabo tofu.

I found my 5 Spices Pork ramen so-so. I liked the pork, and found the soup okay. Nothing special about it~ which is a bad thing considering it was the Chef's recommendation. Meanwhile, Lily's Keika Taro Ramen was not so good. The pork was tough, and the soup was more oil than flavor. Lily liked the mabo tofu, but I found it boring. It's sauce was okay though. We did like the gyoza, and with the other food we ate, that was already the highlight.

More frustrating was the bill of $45 for the small meal- a $45 that could have been better served elsewhere. Overall, so-so ramen. I don't recommend Osaka Ohsho for its ramen. The gyoza was okay, and I might be interested in more. But because of the price, I'm probably not coming back anytime soon.

Just my honest opinion.

Worst ramen I have ever eaten

The noodles have a decent texture but the soup base is absolutely horrid. It tastes like they poured an entire bottle of soy into my soup. Even after adding water the soup taste extremely salty. And to think I even paid 40 dollars for my meal. The chasu is also bland and taste rock hard. Absolute waste of time. The only reason why I decided to make an account was to tell everyone about y here at probably the worst ramen restaurants in the world.

i thought the pictures looks good

the pictures was really too overated for the food. the ramen i had tastes like fishball noodles. the mabo set, the pork has only a lil portion. the only thing i can slightly bear with is the gyoza. service is better than the food. if only the food can be improve with their service crew i think they could do better.

Not recommended at all, you could do better with other choices.

The gyoza is so-so, typical taste as any other restaurants. The ramen taste just like plain water. The teriyaki chicken set took half an hour to arrive. The taste not even close to average. Disappointing. Service is not good due to the lack of staffs.