Daily: 17:00 - 02:00
Are you sure you want to delete this photo?
The next time you are looking for a place to chill out at Robertson Quay, you can check out this restaurant.
Located at The Quayside building, just around the corner from Red House Seafood. (They also have a restaurant at Sentosa Quayside.)
The restaurant has both alfresco and air-conditioned sitting areas. It has an extensive cocktail list that includes a wide variety of Mojitos, as well as red and white wines from Europe and Australia. Besides oysters, the restaurant also offer seafood (prawns, scallops and salmon) in addition to beef and the restaurant's signature Iberico pork from Spain!
Here are the dishes that stand out:
- Platter of Fresh Oysters: On the day we went, oysters from Australia, Canada & USA were available. We ordered a dozen and the platter came with a bottle of truffle oil and a bottle of whiskey (I am told the whiskey is Martell VSOP). My dinner group was downing oysters so quickly, that we had to order a second serving of oysters. You can put a few drops of truffle oil/ whisky onto the oyster before downing it. This is unlike most restaurants where you squeeze lemon and add vinegrette/ tabasco sauce. The oysters were very fresh!
- Hot plate dishes: We ordered several hot plates of Oysters, Scallops and button mushrooms. They were each cooked in garlic and olive oil. The button mushrooms were nice.
- Risotto Croquettes: Risotto rolled into balls and deep-fried. Very good & a must-order!
- Mushroom meat balls: This is like the yong tau foo, where mushrooms topped with minced meat were grilled and served in a hot plate. Not bad.
- Grilled sausages: Two types of sausages - Cheese and pork sausages grilled and cut for easy sharing. Nice!
- Truffle Fries: Yummy!
- Aussie Beef Sirloin Steak: Best ordered medium and you will enjoy the beef.
- Grilled Iberico pork from Spain: This was nicely grilled and sliced into easy to eat pieces. Must-order!
- Grilled salmon: Salmon belly were nicely grilled and served. Nice.
- Trio of Grilled Prawns: This were good.
- Garlic butter rice: This was very good. Must-order!