Daily: 17:00 - 02:00
Oyster Bar & Grill Wharf features a wide array of mouth-watering Japanese and Western dishes, grills, tapas and seafood, accompanied with the restaurant's signature fresh oysters and enjoy the 100 kinds of Wines and Mojitos which is good for oyster that will surelly satisfy your dinning experience.
I stopped in with a date - we had the seasonal oyster dozen, fries, chicken wings and mojitos. The Yuzu mojito was fresh and light; the oysters (Canadian in this instance) were about the largest and meatiest I've had); and the service was friendly and attentive. I will be back for sure. Nice atmosphere too.
oyster bar and grill wharf located at robertson quay is the place where by the sell fusion oyster dishes and this also includes the fresh oysters that are from different parts of the world. and you can get a combination and the different taste and you would definitely find one that you like
If you are looking for a place around the area for a good night with your partner and good oysters, then look no further. Wharf oyster bar and grill is a really nice place that sells an extensive range of fantastic seafood (notably oysters ostensibly) Go for their fresh oysters that are carefully picked from Canada and Australia and New Zealand for a refreshing and succulent appetiser. Do get a bottle of red wine or two to compliment the taste of the fresh seafood. This is a really nice place with a wonderful and peaceful setting. So good for dates or small gatherings. Possibly the only problem might be the price but I think it is worth it.
The next time you are looking for a place to chill out at Robertson Quay, you can check out this restaurant.
Located at The Quayside building, just around the corner from Red House Seafood. (They also have a restaurant at Sentosa Quayside.)
The restaurant has both alfresco and air-conditioned sitting areas. It has an extensive cocktail list that includes a wide variety of Mojitos, as well as red and white wines from Europe and Australia. Besides oysters, the restaurant also offer seafood (prawns, scallops and salmon) in addition to beef and the restaurant's signature Iberico pork from Spain!
Here are the dishes that stand out:
- Platter of Fresh Oysters: On the day we went, oysters from Australia, Canada & USA were available. We ordered a dozen and the platter came with a bottle of truffle oil and a bottle of whiskey (I am told the whiskey is Martell VSOP). My dinner group was downing oysters so quickly, that we had to order a second serving of oysters. You can put a few drops of truffle oil/ whisky onto the oyster before downing it. This is unlike most restaurants where you squeeze lemon and add vinegrette/ tabasco sauce. The oysters were very fresh!
- Hot plate dishes: We ordered several hot plates of Oysters, Scallops and button mushrooms. They were each cooked in garlic and olive oil. The button mushrooms were nice.
- Risotto Croquettes: Risotto rolled into balls and deep-fried. Very good & a must-order!
- Mushroom meat balls: This is like the yong tau foo, where mushrooms topped with minced meat were grilled and served in a hot plate. Not bad.
- Grilled sausages: Two types of sausages - Cheese and pork sausages grilled and cut for easy sharing. Nice!
- Truffle Fries: Yummy!
- Aussie Beef Sirloin Steak: Best ordered medium and you will enjoy the beef.
- Grilled Iberico pork from Spain: This was nicely grilled and sliced into easy to eat pieces. Must-order!
- Grilled salmon: Salmon belly were nicely grilled and served. Nice.
- Trio of Grilled Prawns: This were good.
- Garlic butter rice: This was very good. Must-order!