Reviews for P.Osh (Dhoby Ghaut)

DessertsWestern
STARGIRL

Decent brownies

For pictures and more reviews, visit my blog at petitconnoisseur.blogspot.com!

Good things come in small packages. The 2"x3" treats at P.Osh, a brownie shop conveniently located at Dhoby XChange, are one such example.

Here, the signature chewy brownies are available in a variety of flavors, ranging from mint mousse and dark chocolate to coffee caramel. I finally settled on the Trip. Earle C. ($3), which was topped with a mix of dark, milk and white chocolate swirls.

P.Osh's chewy brownie proved itself to be no less worthy than the cakey or fudgey versions which I am accustomed to. While it was pleasingly moist and not overly rich or sweet, what stood out for me was its lovely bite. Go give chewy brownies a try sometime if you haven't had them before!

Aside from chewy brownies, P.Osh also offers Premium Brownies ($3.30) filled with pockets of melted chocolate and roasted walnuts which are more cake-. Nuked in the microwave for 15 seconds, this transforms into a sinfully dense and fudgy treat that would be perfect with ice cream. While both satisfied, I personally favor the chewy brownie over the premium version as it is less heavy on the tastebuds.

The stall also offers customized brownies, which start from $4 for a small piece. Though I have had even better brownies before, there is no doubt that those from P.Osh will make for a decent sweet fix.
18 Jan 2011 • 230 reviews • 0 follower

Creative and nice brownies

I find that the brownies are very nice and those with words on top can act as very good gifts choices. If your girlfriend is angry with you, just go get one that says "Im sorry" and im sure she will forgive you.
Trip. Earle C.
29 Nov 2010 • 90 reviews • 6 followers

Decent brownies

For pictures and more reviews, visit my blog at petitconnoisseur.blogspot.com!

20 Nov 2010 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Hmm

I have only tried the brownies once so I can't be certain how I feel about them. I tried the Marsh E. Mellow and I thought it was pretty good. It was soft and gooey and not sinful at all. I'll go back to try more flavours and get a bubble tea drink from Eskimo cafe next door. :)