Back to Paradiso Restaurant & Bar#01-03, Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way

Matt CC
 • 14 Feb 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I took a table of 6 up to Paradiso shortly before Christmas 2013.  We were there for lunch and hand their Saturday tapas 'a la carte buffet'.

It was about $35 per person and allowed us to order as much tapas from the menu as we wanted.

All the tapas was pretty good - no corners were obviously cut (like using cheap prawns) due to the all-you-can-eat deal.

The views are great, down by the water's edge.  Definitely intend to go back for another buffet experience very soon.

Brunch, Buffet

Priyankac
 • 25 Oct 2013 160 reviews 1 follower
Overall
From the people who brought you Latin American eateries Cuba Libre and Nueva Cuba comes Paradiso Restaurant & Bar. Sitting on Singapore’s southern slice of paradise, this restaurant is one of the few that serves up a hearty vegetarian paella (packed with mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, French beans, broad beans, fresh tomatoes and carrots, $30). For Meat-eaters, the Mojito marinated chicken served with patatas bravas and sautéed beans is a safe bet ($24), as are the tapas. We tried the perfectly cooked squid rings simmered in tomato concasse ($14), and an Asian-inspired bistec gingre (beef cubes sautéed with ginger, chilli and garlic, $16). The breakfast menu is served until 2pm every day and features a traditional Spanish omelette ($9) and a savoury pancake served with greens, bacon and ham ($12). For more Quayside Isle Food Guides, read here http://www.hungrygowhere.com/dining-guide/best-and-top/food-guide-quayside-isle-part-ii-*aid-40733f00/

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Breakfast, Brunch, Vegetarians, View/Scenery

Natashalee
 • 28 Sep 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
1st of all im a returned customer who love the the foods at paradiso and was serve in a proper way by this malay lady (server name tag Haryati) in uniform,with her good service that had given to me make me come back to the restaurant on friday 27september2013 and bring along some friends with me to recommend them to the place and being serve by the previous server Haryati. but unfortunatly the service was given to us was terrible and bad,both phillipine server was not paying attention at all when we wanted to order foods and the male server were so blur. i was so looking forward to be serve by haryati. So i wont call it to the end but i will still come back to paradiso and look for her,she ever give me a restaurant name card and stateher mobile number but i missed place it :-( Those people out there if u want a better and a proper way to serve you at restaurant,u may try out at paradiso and look out for a malay server by the name of Haryati,wonderful service that she had given us.
Thanks to server Haryati and looking forward to meet you when i drop by.