Back to Paradiso Restaurant & Bar#01-03, Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way

View/Scenery3 votes

Mark Hasson
 • 05 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
We had a decent meal at Paradiso and would have given them a rating of 3 stars until, just before we ordered the bill, we asked for a couple of glasses of water and they wanted to charge us for it. Disgrace!

There were 4 of us at our table and we had all ordered a few tapas for starters plus a main meal each and drinks. The tapas were good but small. The mains ranged from average to okay, nothing special.

Yap Nico
 • 20 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Nice place but quite far in.  Price is still ok. Have the Seafood Tapas and BBQ chicken pizza. Taste not bad, maybe my taste bud is hard to please. I think that lady server a bit moody that day also. But later, she is pick up her service attitube with a smile. Almost at the end of the dinner, one of their staff come over and ask us how the food. I think it is a good start for them. Sorry, I don't really know how latin food should taste like, but I like it there. Nice place where you can see alot of yachts, but
After Work, Chillout, Relaxed, Romance/First Dates, View/Scenery

Matt CC
 • 14 Feb 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I took a table of 6 up to Paradiso shortly before Christmas 2013.  We were there for lunch and hand their Saturday tapas 'a la carte buffet'.

It was about $35 per person and allowed us to order as much tapas from the menu as we wanted.

All the tapas was pretty good - no corners were obviously cut (like using cheap prawns) due to the all-you-can-eat deal.

The views are great, down by the water's edge.  Definitely intend to go back for another buffet experience very soon.

Brunch, Buffet