Reviews for Paradiso Restaurant & Bar

EuropeanFrenchGreekItalianLatin AmericanMediterraneanMexicanPizzaSeafoodSpanishWestern
DeepSashwa

Great service

first of all i would like to thank the staff by the name of yati. Before i make a reservation,i called the restaurant and yati was on the line. To make it short and simple,i was asking abt the food menu and also the view of the restaurant,so she actually do an extra service to watsapp me the menu and also a picture of the restaurant and the view,as i told her that i'll be having a company gathering for 14pax,and i want it to be a nice viewing while enjoying our food. Eventually she booked an outdoor table with a nice view. Really appreciated with her service. Will come back for her service again.
18 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great service

05 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Charge for tap water!

We had a decent meal at Paradiso and would have given them a rating of 3 stars until, just before we ordered the bill, we asked for a couple of glasses of water and they wanted to charge us for it. Disgrace!

There were 4 of us at our table and we had all ordered a few tapas for starters plus a main meal each and drinks. The tapas were good but small. The mains ranged from average to okay, nothing special.

20 Jul 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Nice place to dine

Nice place but quite far in.  Price is still ok. Have the Seafood Tapas and BBQ chicken pizza. Taste not bad, maybe my taste bud is hard to please. I think that lady server a bit moody that day also. But later, she is pick up her service attitube with a smile. Almost at the end of the dinner, one of their staff come over and ask us how the food. I think it is a good start for them. Sorry, I don't really know how latin food should taste like, but I like it there. Nice place where you can see alot of yachts, but