Reviews for Parsley & Thyme

DutchEuropeanMediterraneanModern EuropeanWestern
Rennegoh

Parsley & Thyme

Full review at :  http://rygohxx.blogspot.sg/2013/12/dinner-at-parsley-thyme_15.html

Kampong Bahru Road welcomes Parsley & Thyme. A place that I could enjoy their mixture of European and Mediterranean cusine. Duck Conti and Pork Ragu was my favourite of that day.

Pork Ragu - The slow-braised shredded pork simply disintegrating in my mouth after each bite.

Duck Conti - Duck confit is a French dish made with the leg of the duck. Over at Parsley & Thyme, it's definitely a must try dish as the duck was lean and crispy, and very delicious.
04 Jul 2014 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

hit and miss...

Perhaps I missed? Heard about the good review so took my aunt there to have dinner. We ordered two set dinners; my aunt ordered fish. Guess what-- fish wasn't cooked??!! So, she has a mouth full of raw fish which is disgusting.... Dessert was disappointing too! We only paid for one set dinner upon request but it was only upon demand did they do it! Never going back there ever. Rule 101 of all food places; you can over cook fish but never serve them raw.
Duck Conti
15 Dec 2013 • 21 reviews • 0 follower

Parsley & Thyme

18 Oct 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Decent place for a casual dinner with your family

I went there for restaurant week recently, and I'd say the food is pretty decent. For me, I tried the lobster bisque, lamb shank, and the nutella chocolate mousse.

For the lobster bisque, the flavor was too heavy and floury. The lobster didn't taste spectacular, so the whole soup just felt so-so.

The lamb shank was decent, it was soft and tender, and went well with the mashed potato. However, the chef could have done better than to make the lamb look like it has been rotting for a few days, which was what I felt when I saw it.

The nutella chocolate mousse, on the bright side, was fantastic. The chocolate and the hazelnut blended well in a smooth mixture that was gentle yet full of flavour. The crunchy hazelnuts that went with it complemented it well.

The ambience was okay, and the service was decent. But overall, I didn't feel the place was worth the money I spent.