Back to Parsley & Thyme61 Kampung Bahru Road

French Onion Soup3 votes

pigleto
 • 04 Jul 2014 13 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Perhaps I missed? Heard about the good review so took my aunt there to have dinner. We ordered two set dinners; my aunt ordered fish. Guess what-- fish wasn't cooked??!! So, she has a mouth full of raw fish which is disgusting.... Dessert was disappointing too! We only paid for one set dinner upon request but it was only upon demand did they do it!

Never going back there ever. Rule 101 of all food places; you can over cook fish but never serve them raw.

Rennegoh
 • 15 Dec 2013 18 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Full review at :  http://rygohxx.blogspot.sg/2013/12/dinner-at-parsley-thyme_15.html

Kampong Bahru Road welcomes Parsley & Thyme. A place that I could enjoy their mixture of European and Mediterranean cusine. Duck Conti and Pork Ragu was my favourite of that day.

Pork Ragu - The slow-braised shredded pork simply disintegrating in my mouth after each bite.

Duck Conti - Duck confit is a French dish made with the leg of the duck. Over at Parsley & Thyme, it's definitely a must try dish as the duck was lean and crispy, and very delicious.

Must tries: French Onion Soup

• Duck Conti

Eugene Chiong
 • 18 Oct 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I went there for restaurant week recently, and I'd say the food is pretty decent. For me, I tried the lobster bisque, lamb shank, and the nutella chocolate mousse.

For the lobster bisque, the flavor was too heavy and floury. The lobster didn't taste spectacular, so the whole soup just felt so-so.

The lamb shank was decent, it was soft and tender, and went well with the mashed potato. However, the chef could have done better than to make the lamb look like it has been rotting for a few days, which was what I felt when I saw it.

The nutella chocolate mousse, on the bright side, was fantastic. The chocolate and the hazelnut blended well in a smooth mixture that was gentle yet full of flavour. The crunchy hazelnuts that went with it complemented it well.

The ambience was okay, and the service was decent. But overall, I didn't feel the place was worth the money I spent.

Must tries: Nutella Chocolate Mousse