Reviews for Pasta Brava Restaurant

Address: 11 Craig Road

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Great service, so so food

We went here after hearing rave reviews. The service was excellent for an extremely crowded night. Hwoever, the food wasn't very impressive. It was slightly better than average but not memorable for us. We had 3 mains - the ravioli, the chocolate beef and tagliotalle. Dessert was yummy.
• 08 Apr 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Great service, so so food

• 17 Dec 2014 • 10 reviews • 0 follower

bad service

Overall
the first time i came i had a fantastic meal. that was 2 years ago. came back yesterday and was terribly disappointed. never have I had such snobbish service in my life. the waiters who served us were sarcastic and made snide remarks. pasta was over cooked and soggy. only thing good was the dessert. For the price I was charged, I'd rather go elsewhere. I think the waiters here wouldnt mind that at all. don't waste your time here unless you want to put up with their attitude. I liked the ambience but the experience was ruined by the service.
• 14 Dec 2014 • 20 reviews • 5 followers

authentic italian pasta & awesome pasta

Overall
Do read my full review with more pictures: http://missy-wanderlust.blogspot.sg/2014/12/pasta-brava-italian-restaurant-tanjong.html

swift service, cosy ambience, great place to satisfy any pasta craving.