Reviews for Pasta Brava Restaurant

EuropeanItalianWestern
MissyRine

authentic italian pasta & awesome pasta

Do read my full review with more pictures: http://missy-wanderlust.blogspot.sg/2014/12/pasta-brava-italian-restaurant-tanjong.html

swift service, cosy ambience, great place to satisfy any pasta craving.
17 Dec 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

bad service

the first time i came i had a fantastic meal. that was 2 years ago. came back yesterday and was terribly disappointed. never have I had such snobbish service in my life. the waiters who served us were sarcastic and made snide remarks. pasta was over cooked and soggy. only thing good was the dessert. For the price I was charged, I'd rather go elsewhere. I think the waiters here wouldnt mind that at all. don't waste your time here unless you want to put up with their attitude. I liked the ambience but the experience was ruined by the service.
14 Dec 2014 • 17 reviews • 2 followers

authentic italian pasta & awesome pasta

swift service, cosy ambience, great place to satisfy any pasta craving.
02 Nov 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Great food, awful service

On my first time there, I fell in love the the food and the service was amazing ! The server recommended their home made ravioli and advice me to change the cheese to normal cheese instead of blue cheese.

One week later, when I returned to order the same thing and wanted to change to normal cheese, they are not sure what I am talking about. However, the servers were cheerful and generous.

Brought a group of friends there as I had overseas guest in town, server was black face through out. Didn't serve us bread. I order the same ravioli, didn't advice me to change to the normal cheese version. We ordered a variety of the dishes and I would recommend the ravioli (beef) and squid risotto. Just disappointed with the service.