Reviews for Peach Blossoms

AsianCantoneseChinese
foodolicious

A great day at Peach Blossoms

Peach Blossoms is indeed a reputable dim sum restaurant. The interior resembles a place for fine dining yet the prices are very reasonable. I spent a total of $38 and with such good service, it calls for another visit to Peach Blossoms in the near future. The other main courses on the menu are definitely much more expensive and can set you easily back by the hundreds but go for their dim sum and you will definitely not regret it. I knew my visit would be pleasant the moment I stepped into the hotel and heard the life birds chirping away. Its really clever of the hotel to make use of their architecture as an acoustic enhancer while the birds chirp away happily. Makes one really relax after a disappointing week at work but am rejuvenated now! Finally, one more addition to my favourite dim sum places.
For more info, please view http://foodolicious.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/peach-blossoms/
23 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Small portion with high price tag

Had a bad experience of dining at this place yesterday and I have to say, the embience is overall good and comfortable but the service standards is poor.

1) Hire a Korean staff that does not understand chinese.

2) Dim Sum items are limited.

3) Expensive for a small portion of food.

I wont recommend it.

12 Jul 2014 • 6 reviews • 0 follower

Bad service

Had the misfortune of dining at this place last sunday and I have to say, standards have dropped drastically since the last time we visited back in 2014.

First, the staff mixed up my reservations and I had to reshedule the dinner to a day later.

They had a Korean staff who couldn't understand chinese, when this is a chinese restaurant. Fine, it alright that she couldn't understand but the very least, explain to us that she don't, instead of giving me a blank look and go, "huh". As if the one who has problems communicating is me.

The staff wasn't pro active in changing plates and between 7