Reviews for Pizza Bar Da Donato

EuropeanItalianPizzaWestern
Yay! Food!

Tasty. Cheap. Awesome!

As a fan of both pizza and takeaway, this little joint couldn't be better. Me and group of friends came here when we decided to rent a couple of movies and watch them along with some classic pizza. Being that the hotline delivery of textbook deliverers like Canadian, Pizza Hut and Rocky's were completely swamped (Saturday night) we drove here instead. Behold! The pizza was fresh and heated and ready for takeaway as soon as we arrived, sitting on a traditional wooden pizza bench, we could chose from a smorgasbord of toppings. Heck, they even had a potato pizza, among others! We each had a slice, which are quite large, at popped them in a takeaway pizza box and skedaddled back to watch the movie. I chose bacon 'n cheese pizza, which, upon tasting was admirable and crispy. The bacon was well textured and the tomato sauce was out of this world! Although, the cheese was a bit rubbery. My friends all liked their pizza was much as I did.

For $6 a pop, I will defiantly return.
15 Nov 2009 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Tasty. Cheap. Awesome!

For $6 a pop, I will defiantly return.
06 Apr 2009 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

good place to hang out

I refer to the Ghim Moh branch. This is a good place to hang out, instead of hawker centre. The pizza is good, but the recommended dish is marinated chicken with potato. I really love that potatos.
24 Sep 2008 • 146 reviews • 15 followers

along the 6th ave....

Did an unexpected take out from this rather unique looking pizza establishment down at the Bt Timah side of 6th Ave which I had just realised that some one had recommended quite a while ago. There's a actually a bunch of other stuff like lasagna, sausages, calzones and desserts available here apart from the shiny pizzas that are on display.

The crust on the pizzas of Donato wasn't of the really thin variety as Italian pizzas usually go by, but it definitely wasn't overwhelming and turned out to be not bad on the whole. Special mentions goes to that four cheese pizza which was generous with that pungent gorgonzola and probably had more than twice that blue cheese in each slice of than the whole of one back at Mama Lucia. There was some pizza sandwich like thing filled half with ham and cheese and the other half with wilted spinach. The latter stuffings was pretty good.

I can definitely consider this place again when I next have a pizza craving and there seems to be quite a variety of toppings which I could interest myself in.

some pics here