Morrisj1979
 • 05 Aug 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Brought my family for our usual seafood dinner..... Entrance to restaurant pleasant as view was pleasing.... Until we sat at the table, everything was good. Looked at the menu..... More like kids options!!! Why would I travel from one end of singapore to have only 2 chicken dishes and basically no choices of food! No sambal dishes, no sambal sotong, not much prawn options..... A real total disappointment. I asked for a regular omelette, guess what, her reply was? if u want plain omelette, we will still charge you oyster omelette price.....fine.. Does not matter. Ordered for a large kangkong, two crabs, beef and fish. kangkong came in a kids portion..... Omg! $20 for a plate of kangkong which looked like a $6 portion. Fine, I kept my cool as it was a family dinner,out next was the fish..... Oh my!!!! I should just have trustees the above reviewer and not come here! Fish was so small meant for 1 person!price of fish was like meant to feed 8ppl. nvm, waiting for the signature crab!!!! I was on the verge of screaming!!!!!!!!! totally bland, a total waste of money. I would never come back even if u paid me to eat here! Horrible horrible! I have never complained about food or restaurants, and I'm sad that this is my first review ever....I should have just trusted the previous reviewer! My mistake for that! Ubin seafood is so much better! Look here, we are paying $$$ for food! We are not eating for free! So why could u not serve something acceptable! !!!!!!! Totally disappointed! hungry but made me not order anything else.... Oh ya, because they have no options! Totally was of time and effort to even eat the food! Or junk. Suitable for wasting your time.

Must tries: Don't try