Tue - Fri: 11:30 - 15:00
Tue - Sat: 17:30 - 23:00
Sun: 10:30 - 15:00
Portico means 'porch' in Italian. The porch is where we greet our guests and invite them into our home. Our all-day menu is homey and hearty, using fresh and quality ingredients sourced locally and regionally. This is what our Chefs would serve if you visit our home for a Friday dinner party or a Sunday brunch.
We welcome you to drop by our home someday!
The HGW community like this place for...
- After Work4 votes
- Birthdays4 votes
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining3 votes
- Anniversary3 votes
- Brunch3 votes
- Children/Family3 votes
- Chillout3 votes
- Large Groups/Gathering3 votes
- Relaxed3 votes
- Romance/First Dates3 votes
- Kombu Soba Noodles, Truffle and Crispy Brown Shrimp3 votes
- Red Wine- Braised Wagyu Beef Cheek and Bourguignon Sauce3 votes
- Tart Aux Citron and Onion Ice Cream3 votes
What others are saying...
Happy hour wine is $8. But you can finish it in 2 sip. See pic. What's the point? The wine probably cos $8 a bottle. There are better way to make $.
For the full review, please go to http://thehungrybunnie.blogspot.sg/2014/07/portico.html
Although lunch wasn't a slamdunk, the food was hearty and charming in a simple, unpretentious way.
And be sure to get their set lunch, attractively priced at only $28 for a food coma-inducing substantive 2-course set.
1) Caesar Salad (part of the set lunch appetizer option and at $16 ala carte price): so huge it can pass off for a full meal in itself. Moist,...
we visited Portico a while back but i thought, better late than never :)
they didn't have a lot of selection that sunday since their chef was on leave, anyhow our food was great. we had Full English Breakfast and Burger which were very good. Then followed by Portico Fruit Salad and Warm Nutella Brownie. Fruit Salad was ...... ok, I mean it would be difficult to do something specail to fruit salad but the brownie was good.
overall - nice place to visit with your friends and family.