Reviews for Prego

DessertsEuropeanItalianWestern
rundlichbauch

Memorable for the service

Had a really pleasant time there this evening celebrating the birthday of my boyfriend. Special thanks to Emma Xiang, who provided us with warm and excellent service, allowing us to dine in at the restaurant with this berry cheesecake (a huge generous amount of berries and a delightful chocolate base for the cheese), and personally wishing my boyfriend a happy birthday :) We had already had our dinner elsewhere and it was an exception for us to have this take-away cake there, so we really appreciate the flexibility provided and I would recommend this place for the great service and ambience!
09 Nov 2014 • 27 reviews • 0 follower

ok

I love meats and cheese - so this should have been amazing.  However, it was only ok. He service was generally good, but even after informing our server of my nut allergy, which she acknowledged - my dessert was brought with nuts.  A potentially fatal error.
28 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Not good as I had heard

I went for lunch and ordered Ravioli all’Aragosta, it is Maine Lobster Ravioli and it smelled pathetic. Entire appetite was gone, provided feedback but Chef said its our sauce and thats how we make it here.
Had to order Tiramisu to get the taste buds ward off the lingering smell. I had left the ravoli. And ordered Parma Pizza as well which was served COLD ( I ain't any big fan for  Parma ham at the first place but had to try something different). Overall nothing to talk about :( :(
or Maybe I ordered everything wrong but they are supposed to make everything perfect.
02 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Average service but good food overall

It was an average experience at Prego. Visited the place with a group and a kid - presented with a Kids menu. Ordered the set dinner which is a 4-course meal (antipasta, pasta, chef main & dessert), serving is limited to only person so sharing is not recommended. Personally, I did not find the truffle mushroom exceptionally good instead the crab linguine was simpler & tastier. Dessert - Tiramisu was good ; )

The service level was average. I'd to wait for more than 10 minutes to ask for the menu for the second time. My friend bought a dessert takeaway dessert at Prego and wanted to give