Reviews for PS. Cafe (Harding Road)

AustralianWestern
Address: 28B Harding Road, 249549

Good Cakes

I have never had a full meal here but I always make a visit for dessert or tea. I also love their truffle fries. I agree that they are slightly overrated but nonetheless they are good. I recently tried their sticky date pudding which was excellent and their morrocon mint tea which was also good. I prefer visiting in the afternoon as the area offers a peaceful ambiences with many surrounding trees and greenery.
• 26 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

My beef with PS Cafe Harding

Overall
My beef with PS Café. Now and then, I believe one needs to speak up when hard earned dollars are wasted on a lousy meal and the place is not kept neatly.  We have been going to PS Cafe (Paragon & Renaissance) for many years and had remained a loyal customer of PS Cafe until now. Unfortunately and like many trendy eating places, PS Cafe has lost its allure and it shows in the food preparation and quality. Having lunch last weekend at PS Cafe Harding Road, I lost my appetite. Whereas, the portions were first generous and put together passionately, this is no longer the case. It now looks like we were having a meal like at McDonald. The place was messy and the floors were not cleaned up after serving a messy customer. Two kitchen workers wearing rubber bootss were passing by. I wonder what I could expect next? I also spent more than S$200 for 2 eggs benedictss (no ham & hollandaise sauce and salad), one guiche dish and another dish including drinks (non alcoholic).

Was it worth it? Absolutely not!

Will I take my family or friends to PS Cafe? Abolutely not!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               In fairness to PS Cafe, have they responded to my complaint? Yes, they did. It was a text book answer without substance and without satisfaction written by a poor writer! Communcations skills in a service industry is a must. Wake up PS Cafe management!

• 14 Jan 2015 • 9 reviews • 0 follower