Summary

Food/Drink3
double chocolate blackout cake, truffle shoestring fries, brunch menu, chocolate fudge cake, Sticky Date Pudding, key lime pie, caesar salad, rocky road brownie, Ginger Steamed Pudding, desserts, fish & chips, spaghetti bolognese, wagyu burger, Barramundi, Blueberry Chocolate Cheesecake, Brownies, Coconut Waffles, Coconut crusted sea bass, Duck leg rendang (if not on a first date), Fries with mustard aioli; beef goulash, Mossaka, Mussels, Portobello Stack, Poutine, Rose & Berries Sangria, Seafood, The chips, Thick Fries, banana butterscotch, banana mango crumble, beef stew, carrot cake, cheese toast, club sandwich, crisp dip, french onion soup, green goddess lasagna, kaffir lime aioli, lemongrass tea, lime and mint soda., moroccan lamb salad, orange cake, pecan pie, ps house salad, raspberry cheese chocolate, shepherds pie, steak sandwich, white wine sangria, wine View all
Dinner, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Chillout, Brunch, Romance/First Dates, Lunch, View/Scenery, Vibrant/Noisy, Large Groups/Gathering, After Work, Quiet, Girls Night Out, Children/Family, Breakfast, People Watching, High Tea, Supper, Boys Night Out, Hidden Find, Wine Lists, Business Dining, Fine Dining, Corporate Events, Anniversary, Birthdays, Live Band, Private Dining, Trendy View all

Love the surrounding!

This place is definitely my top favorite places for chill out session with friends! I just love the ambience so much; it is so peaceful and beautiful green nature view! This place is good not only for brunch but also dinner and desserts! One of the must order here is their truffle fries, probably one of the best I had so far. Another all time favorite order is their sticky date pudding which my sister really loves it. I have also tried their pineapple meringue which I was quite disappointed with it, but nevertheless I think instagrammer will love to order this for their Instagram feeds. ;)

Most helpful reviews for PS. Cafe (Harding Road)

"Arrogant, condescending and disrespectful wait staff "

Flabbergasted by the disrespectful and condecending attitude of the cafe's host/staff.

Was there with a group of friends for some after-dinner desserts. After informing the host/staff the number of pax we have, he told us in a stern tone to wait for 15-20mins. That was the first sign of our displeasure as we noticed the restaurant was merely 75% full with cleared and empty tables available.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, we waited around for 5-10mins. Deciding to sound him out on an available table, we then requested for an empty table we noticed that has already been vacated and cleared. Arrogantly, his replied "The table was available, but we are NOT READY to serve you!"

We walked out.

I've worked in F&B before and never have I once spoke to customers with such choice of words. Management should review the quality of their employees and monitor their attitudes towards customers.

Meh.

Went there for lunch with my friend. Made a reservation and was able to get a table. Me and my friend ordered truffle fries and two drinks and the Waitress was saying rudely that when you make a reservation, we have to order at least a main. They didn't say that to me when i made a reservation. The truffle fries that came tasted okay but the portion was huge.

i felt that the indoor seating area may get too loud during lunch time and would definitely prefer to get a seat outside next time.

"I need this table back by 6pm."

Food/Drink 2| Value 1| Ambience 1

I am writing to provide feedback on the service at PS Cafe Harding Road. I went to the cafe on 18 Oct afternoon and asked for a table. A gentleman attended to me and when he led me to the table he said "I need this table back by 6 pm" I was appalled and found this comment incredibly rude. I had initially decided to stay for dinner after 6pm after my afternoon tea; but after hearing this comment I gladly left before 6pm to give my business to another restaurant nearby. This is my first visit to a PS Cafe and this experience will probably make me think twice on coming back again. I truly believe that the PS Cafe is a posh and aspiring upscale restaurant but this comment really backtracks you on the service scale by decades. It reminds me of certain teashops in another Asian country selling dim sum and the staff will set time limits on the customers. Sweatshop-style, time limits and off you are gone.

There are tons of aspiring upmarket or hipster cafes in Singapore that strives to provide a first class atmosphere to their customers; your competitive advantage rests on how you well you treat your customers. A suggestion will probably be not to express this statement outright to a customer; or put the message across in a more pleasant way after the customer is done with her food.

PS Cafe at Harding Road Dempsey Hill area

PS Cafe Photos link: http://mrupupup.blogspot.sg/2014/08/ps-cafe-at-harding-road-dempsey-hill.html  Mrupupup heard a lot of this PS Café. Well, the wait was over when Mrupupup went to check out the food at PS Café 28B Harding Road (Singapore 249549) located in the Dempsey Hill area.

The food at PS café was yummy and delicious. The portions were huge and the desserts were monstrous! The additional point for PS Café was the wonderful location right smack in the middle of wooded Dempsey area where one could see clearly a squirrel on a tree branch in the afternoon. Very nice ambience for a good meal at PS Café!

Mrupupup had yummy lasagne (with lots of vegetables- interesting dish), ribs (very good), prawn pasta, truffles french fries, fish and chips. Mrupupup also had ultimate fudge brownie with marshmallow inside and golden banana butterscotch cake!!!! Super shiok and awesome! Mrupupup felt that PS Café really had all the right ingredients for a good café but good food comes with high prices.  All the portions are good to be shared with friends. The mains like pastas, fish and chips, ribs costs between $25 to $40, and the desserts are about $8 to $12. Do enjoy the food and the ambience

Disappointing Service & Food

The service was so bad, I registered to hungrygowhere just to write this review!

The ambience and decor are great but the service was very ppor. Maybe it's because of weekend rush (Saturday lunch) but they should be able to staff correctly bu now!

1. Ordered sandwich & ask for no sauce (very clear - no mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, etc). Comes with mayo. They put the fries on the table and say will make another sandwich - why not take the fries and serve a fresh meal with all the pieces hot together, plated correctly?
2. Forgot 1 meal entirely. 5 guests served; 1 have no meal. After remind them, eventually comes but everyone else almost finished.
3. Never refill water or ask if we want more drinks.
4. 1 guest find a moth underneath his egg after eating most the dish. Hardly an apology (altho they do bring him some salad when he asks). It put everyone else off their meal though.
5. No free dessert or coffee or anything offered to the guy who found the bug in his food. The bill was not adjusted to reflect any of these mistakes.

We didn't complain when leaving because we were there suggestion of a friend and not want to embarrass, and for sure becuase we do not plan on going back!