Reviews for PS. Cafe (Harding Road)

AustralianWestern
karinasathar030793

Good Cakes

I have never had a full meal here but I always make a visit for dessert or tea. I also love their truffle fries. I agree that they are slightly overrated but nonetheless they are good. I recently tried their sticky date pudding which was excellent and their morrocon mint tea which was also good. I prefer visiting in the afternoon as the area offers a peaceful ambiences with many surrounding trees and greenery.
14 Jan 2015 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

14 Jan 2015 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

• Sticky Date pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream
13 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

nice ambience, prices up quality down

PS cafe breakfast: tasteless omelette, soggy bacon, chewy sausage - worst breakfast I had in a long time ... and it is not cheap. But hey all is good if you get an outside table ... relaxed ambience, view of greenery - where can you have that in Singapore! I wish the coffee would not taste like water.

Similar Listings