Reviews for PS. Cafe (Harding Road)

AustralianWestern
Address: 28B Harding Road, 249549
30 Jan 2016

Love the surrounding!

This place is definitely my top favorite places for chill out session with friends! I just love the ambience so much; it is so peaceful and beautiful green nature view! This place is good not only for brunch but also dinner and desserts! One of the must order here is their truffle fries, probably one of the best I had so far. Another all time favorite order is their sticky date pudding which my sister really loves it. I have also tried their pineapple meringue which I was quite disappointed with it, but nevertheless I think instagrammer will love to order this for their Instagram feeds. ;)

More reviews of PS. Cafe

nice cakes

I never try their full meal before. They serve nice cakes and coffees. A very nice and cozy place to hang out with greenery scenes.

worth trying

Quite a wonderful place for brunch, surrounded by green and beautiful view. PS.It's not near the MRT.

My beef with PS Cafe Harding

My beef with PS Café. Now and then, I believe one needs to speak up when hard earned dollars are wasted on a lousy meal and the place is not kept neatly.

We have been going to PS Cafe (Paragon & Renaissance) for many years and had remained a loyal customer of PS Cafe until now. Unfortunately and like many trendy eating places, PS Cafe has lost its allure and it shows in the food preparation and quality.

Having lunch last weekend at PS Cafe Harding Road, I lost my appetite. Whereas, the portions were first generous and put together passionately, this is no longer the case. It now looks like we were having a meal like at McDonald. The place was messy and the floors were not cleaned up after serving a messy customer. Two kitchen workers wearing rubber bootss were passing by. I wonder what I could expect next?

I also spent more than S$200 for 2 eggs benedictss (no ham & hollandaise sauce and salad), one guiche dish and another dish including drinks (non alcoholic).

Was it worth it? Absolutely not!

Will I take my family or friends to PS Cafe? Abolutely not!

In fairness to PS Cafe, have they responded to my complaint? Yes, they did. It was a text book answer without substance and without satisfaction written by a poor writer! Communcations skills in a service industry is a must. Wake up PS Cafe management!

Good Cakes

I have never had a full meal here but I always make a visit for dessert or tea. I also love their truffle fries. I agree that they are slightly overrated but nonetheless they are good. I recently tried their sticky date pudding which was excellent and their morrocon mint tea which was also good. I prefer visiting in the afternoon as the area offers a peaceful ambiences with many surrounding trees and greenery.