Back to PS. Cafe28B Harding Road

Trendy3 votes

Keen Chua
 • 24 Jul 2014 12 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Great variety of options for you to choose from, good consistency in their food with a tranquil environment to boot.

• 12 Jul 2014 313 reviews 86 followers
Overall
Always expecting to be in the queue.  Greenery environment helps one to be relaxed and enjoying the delicious food at here.  After eating some of their dishes, I am still finding the truffles fried still the best.  And of course, it comes with a price.  But then the portion is big enough.

Other than that, I also have tried the other branches at Palais Renaissance & Ann Siang.  These 3 places have it own unique concept.  I do like the one at ann siang, very romantic to dine during evening time.  That time, we ordered for burger set meal.  The other concept which they have just opened, it's at Tiong Bahru - the petite PS cafe, which I also have reviewed it.

Must tries: truffle shoestring fries

Brunch, Chillout, Dinner, Lunch

Gene Lau
 • 21 Jun 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Flabbergasted by the disrespectful and condecending attitude of the cafe's host/staff.

Was there with a group of friends for some after-dinner desserts. After informing the host/staff the number of pax we have, he told us in a stern tone to wait for 15-20mins. That was the first sign of our displeasure as we noticed the restaurant was merely 75% full with cleared and empty tables available.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, we waited around for 5-10mins. Deciding to sound him out on an available table, we then requested for an empty table we noticed that has already been vacated and cleared. Arrogantly, his replied "The table was available, but we are NOT READY to serve you!"

We walked out.

I've worked in F&B before and never have I once spoke to customers with such choice of words. Management should review the quality of their employees and monitor their attitudes towards customers.