Reviews for Qi Ji (Century Square) (奇迹)

2.7

AsianHalalLocalMalaySingaporean
Address: #01-36A/3B, Century Square, 2 Tampines Central 5, 529509

Yummy Nasi Lemak

I first went there because an overseas friend was in town and she missed local delights so the rest of the girls suggested Qi Ji. I was wondering what place this is till I arrived and it looks like a canteen. It was SO CROWDED( which means the food is good ya?) hahaha!

Did not know what to order , so in the end I ordered, Nasi Lemak, Chee Cheong Fan. For my overseas friend who was craving for local food, I ordered Soon Kueh, Mee Siam and Laksa for her( who says girls cannot eat much, this one has a huge appetite! Hahahaha :D) Then , I did not know that Qi Ji is famous for their popiah.

The nasi lemak is so nice. The rice was soft and delicious. Omelette was nicely done. The fish barely has any flesh but its ok. The chilli is just right. Maybe because I hardly eat Nasi Lemak but this QJ dish got me thinking about Nasi Lemak for the next 10 days( which I went back 3 times to eat). The CCF was ok. Can taste the msg in the sauce and left me feeling thirsty.

I like this 'canteen' very much :)

• 13 May 2011 • 54 reviews • 1 follower

Yummy Nasi Lemak

Overall

I like this 'canteen' very much :)

• 08 May 2009 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

MEE SIAM

Overall
ot tasty, too sour, expensive also
• 08 May 2009 • 2 reviews • 0 follower