5Geraldine Wee •
16 Sep 2013
We bought Groupon vouchers for this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised at the quality and value of the food. The seafood were good and the meats expertly done and so were the desserts. The food we enjoyed were
1) Abalone (though small) was tender and well done.
2) Bird Nest dessert - not too sweet yet enjoyable.
3) Poached prawns - fresh
4) Fried Crispy fish - crispy and fresh
5) Scallops and asparagus - good
6) Roasted pork - skin was very crispy, restaurant's specialty.
7) Roasted duck - tender and another specialty
8) Putien bee Hoon - very good.
9) Durian pudding - had durian pulp in it, restaurant's sspecialty
i would certainly recommend this restaurant for its value and high quality of food.