Raindrops Cafe has closed.

Reviews for (Closed) Raindrops Cafe (SCAPE)

2.9

WesternWine
Address: #02-38, SCAPE, 2 Orchard Link, 237978

Hidden gem

Location is pretty secluded, and will be easily missed.
Food is good. Place is a bit small, so better to make reservations if you have a large group :)

Portobello with chicken, truffle fries

More reviews of Raindrops Cafe

Bad Service but nice dessert

Love the store concept and food. I tried their dessert; brownies and apple pie crumble, are good. Creme brulee, texture is too thick and caramelized sugar is little bit overcooked. I like their tap water, mixed with strawberry pieces. Good ambience. but they have very poor service. Very harsh to customers! Their outdoor table is very dirty and many insects. Worth to try though.
Overall

Cute little italian joint in Scape

Cute place, in the back yard of Scape, the mushroom carbonara is nice, though bit pricey.

Check out my other fav hangouts / cafes in singapore:
Overall

Secluded cafe with not much patrons

I  went with a group of friends on a saturday afternoon, but there was no one!
To view a full review with many more photos, do visit:

The portion was overall quite small and there were a little amount of berries only! So depressing to have this at $10, way overpriced.

What I has was Seafood Cherry Tomato with Penne  at $17

For the price of $17, I guess it's just two dollars more than usual averaged priced spaghetti. Perhaps the only thing worthwhile about this dish was the seafood that they've included in. Two mussels and very few clams. Not that great either.

What was then displeasing about, was the toughness of the penne.

It was really tough, at least to me. I'm not sure if penne are supposed to be prepared like this, but I'm sure as a consumer myself, I wouldn't like the texture of the penne to be hard.

Okay hope you liked my review!

Hui Yan-
Overall

Drink was good, drumlets sucked big time

Drinks were definitely nice but the food..... Waited an eternity for a few drumlets and WE WERE THE ONLY CUSTOMERS...

Full review here: http://simplemakan.blogspot.sg/2012/01/raindrops-cafe-at-scape.html

I recommend this place for chillout and drinks, but food, I don't think so. I waited half an hour for drumlets when I was the only customer. I can only imagine how long I must wait for main course when the place is full.

SimpleMakan