Reviews for Ramen Santouka (Central, Eu Tong Sen)

AsianJapanese
Nicholas Chia Tze Yong

Pork cheeks!

I am ONLY here for the pork cheeks!

Okay I have been to ramen santouka a couple of times and they do NOT disappoint! Okay just one time during my last visit, i find their pork cheek a tad salty but thats it! They are still the yummy pork cheek that melts in the mouth! super yummy! Here's how you eat this, you just dump whatever that is in the plate into the soup with noodles. Noodles and soup was yummy too. I am not sure about other outlets though.. only been to the one at the central. Not sure if they're consistent compared to other store. :)

Review: http://nickeatfood.blogspot.sg/2015/01/review-ramen-santouka-at-central.html
03 Jan 2015 • 18 reviews • 0 follower

Pork cheeks!

I am ONLY here for the pork cheeks!

02 Oct 2014 • 7 reviews • 0 follower

Great Ramen! Will definitely be back

I have been to santouka more times then i can remember and i think its a staple in my diet routine by now.

I cant remember which are the best dishes but i can say that the food is generally consistant across all outlets!

and the pork cheeks are some of the best in Singapore
04 Aug 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Not bad for the price

Though they were kept busy all the time, their service was personal and attentive. Their ramen is one of the best I have eaten. Waiting in the long queue was worthwhile. Will be back for more!