Back to Ramen Santouka#02-76, Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street

Cheap Eat/Budget3 votes

Weighty Man
 • 08 Jul 2014 691 reviews 79 followers
Overall
I used to think that another ramen place at Liang court was the best but recent make there have been disappointing.

Food: ordered the iberico pork ramen. large serving with shoyu soup and a side late of pork and veg. Pork, soup and even the single piece of fish cake were excellent. my only complaint is that the noodles tasted too much like out yellow noodles served with hokkien mee.

Value:  We had the 50% discount from facebook so at $11 (total $13 per bowl with tax),  it was excellent value.  However at $22 per bowl, it is rather pricey for noodles and meat.

Service:  Good and quick.  Had to queue a bit.

Ambience:  Set in the corner of central,  airconditioning was poor, seats and tables comfortable.

Must tries: Pork cheek ramen, shio ramen, Char siew

After Work

Lim Cy
 • 03 Apr 2014 1 review 6 followers
Overall
I tried both the miso ramen and the spicy miso ramen.The biggest letdown of this place is in the ramen noodles itself.It lacks texture,and I can taste the preservatives on the noodles.The spicy miso rbroth would be a better option than the miso,The bamboo shoots were also undercooked,leaving a strong aftertaste (I usually love bamboo shoots).Thank god,they cooked my egg well!

MollyMia
 • 03 Mar 2014 31 reviews 0 follower
Overall
for full review with pictures, visit http://molly-mia.blogspot.sg/2014/03/mias-review-santouka-ramen.html

has tried numerous ramen places and santouka still tops it all. first time visiting their branch at The Central (is always going to the branch at cuppage) and was pretty frustrated over trying to find the place. I mean, i can see it so easily from outside the building but couldn't seem to find it when i'm inside! It's located at a far too secluded corner of the mall and the place is actually very small. food wise, it's good but somehow i feel cuppage terrace does it better? but it might just be me. was pretty disappointed over their menma and black pork gyoza. shall stick to their ramen, flavoured egg and chawanmushi in future.

Must tries: Ramen, Pork cheek ramen, Spicy Miso Ramen