Reviews for Ramen Santouka (Central, Eu Tong Sen)

AsianJapanese
Victoria Zheng

Great Ramen! Will definitely be back

I have been to santouka more times then i can remember and i think its a staple in my diet routine by now.

I cant remember which are the best dishes but i can say that the food is generally consistant across all outlets!

and the pork cheeks are some of the best in Singapore
02 Oct 2014 • 7 reviews • 0 follower

Great Ramen! Will definitely be back

and the pork cheeks are some of the best in Singapore
04 Aug 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Not bad for the price

Though they were kept busy all the time, their service was personal and attentive. Their ramen is one of the best I have eaten. Waiting in the long queue was worthwhile. Will be back for more!
08 Jul 2014 • 709 reviews • 83 followers

Lives up to it's top position

I used to think that another ramen place at Liang court was the best but recent make there have been disappointing.

Food: ordered the iberico pork ramen. large serving with shoyu soup and a side late of pork and veg. Pork, soup and even the single piece of fish cake were excellent. my only complaint is that the noodles tasted too much like out yellow noodles served with hokkien mee.

Value:  We had the 50% discount from facebook so at $11 (total $13 per bowl with tax),  it was excellent value.  However at $22 per bowl, it is rather pricey for noodles and meat.

Service:  Good and quick.  Had