Miranda Chan
 • 21 Feb 2012 3 reviews 2 followers
Overall
I've been a regular here for many many years, and I love this place so much. I truly love Chinese cuisine but most Halal Chinese joints are not very authentic. I find that the dishes here are very authenthic, since the owners are Chinese Muslims from Hong Kong.

Uncle Razack and his wife are very friendly and very good at what they do.

The shop is very small and old-school but that's the charm about it and thats what I love about it.

Recommended dishes are any of the beef dishes. Personal favorites are their Baby Kailan, and Sliced Fish Fried Rice, Hor Fun, Cantonese Fried Noodles. I'm not a big dim sum fan but I know a lot of people love their hand made dim sums and siew mais.

Cheap Eat/Budget, Lunch, Dinner, Take Away, Children/Family, Quiet, Hidden Find

Sonny Pereira
 • 24 Oct 2010 1 review 1 follower
Overall
This is my first time eating out at this establishment. Although, they have been here for more than 10 years, sadly, i just got to know it only today. We had our lunch for the 4 of us. When you enter, the first thing that came into our mind was the ambience and the atmosphere. It is like the typical family oriented chinese restaurant. It feels like right smack at home. To me, that's great. We started order our food. The stir fried noodle with beef really knock us down. Even before we taste the noodle, the aroma fuming out from the plate will make you drip with sliver. The taste is unique and superbly done. I was told the noodle is of the highest grade. This is because after tasting it, i realize there isn't any chemical smell just like the ones you had on all other halal restaurant. I've never had anything like this locally since when i was in China. For a halal restaurant in Singapore, i think this one really hits the spot! None of the halal restaurant i have been to had made the same or taste like the one i had in China.

We had the dim sum and Bachang as well. All of them are great! Each has its unique taste. Definitely, its made by hand and not coming out from a machine. We manage to taste the roasted duck as well.... Sigh... My only gripe was, i wish i had known this restaurant since it was at Haig road... I do hope the restaurant will continue for another ten years or more....

Must tries: everything

Supper, Lunch, Dinner, Take Away, Children/Family, After Work, Chillout, Vibrant/Noisy, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Breakfast

Aizat Nurul
 • 22 Nov 2009 1 review 0 follower
Overall
The setting of the restaurant is rather laidback. The lady and the man who served us were rather friendly. We ordered the Chicken Char Siew Fried rice and the Black Pepper Crabs. The service was fast though we had to wait for about 15min for the crabs which is understandable. The Chicken Char Siew rice is the best that we have ever tasted. You could feel bits and pieces of the roasted chicken as with each spoonful of the rice. It fills you well that you do not need to order other side dishes.The Crabs were delicious but too little gravy. Do note that they sell the crabs in pairs. So you cant order 1 crab only. The portions were large for 2 people.
Lunch, Dinner, Quiet