Back to ReflectiffLevel 1, Crown Plaza, 75 Airport Boulevard
Food Esteem
 • 14 May 2014 113 reviews 4 followers
Overall
For more details, please visit http://foodesteem.blogspot.com/2014/05/reflectiff.html

RELFECTIFF, which is the first al fresco gastrobar right in our very own Changi Airport! REFLECTIFF have created quite a conducive environment with high backed armchairs and soft ambient light for a relaxing drink and leisure chat with acquaintances.

Charcuterie Plate ($36.00). Serrano Ham, Chorizo, Salami, Queso Manchego, and Multi-Grain Bread. In case you are not aware, this plate is made of beef, so refrain from ordering this if you a non-beef eater. Luckily I am a beef eater and also a lover for it!

Oyster Kilpatrick ($34.00), made up of Bacon Rashers, Bread Crumbs, Cream, Spinach, and Onions. Love and hatred for the Oyster Kilpatrick. Love is because of the sweet crunchy bread crumbs that I can't resist not swallowing every tiny bit of it, and hatred because I'm not a "oyster-nivore".

One of my favorite - New York Cheesecake, encircled with Graham cracker crust and topped with fresh fruits!

REFLECTIFF's finale - Liquid Petite Four ($20.00). If the sequence goes correctly from the left, it should be Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Baileys, and Macchiato.

Basically the best way to drink this, is to combine all 4 together. So, we got an empty cup, and pour a little of each, and drank it. It definitely tastes so much better than we having to sample each of it individually. Do a dare if you like, with your friends!

After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Business Dining, Chillout, Girls Night Out, Hidden Find, Night Out, People Watching, Wine Lists