Reviews for Robata Robata

AsianJapanese

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Good Buffet Place!

Went to try out Robata Robata with my group of colleagues, there were 6 of us and i got to say we were all really satisfied with our lunch!

I like it that this buffet restaurant have got a wide range of food, like Sashimi & Sushi, Salad, Deep fried, Cooked food & Desserts. Started my buffet lunch with a special drink i would say - Matcha Soy, and it's so good that i can't remember how many cups i had that day & some of the items which i would recommend are:
 Sashimi & Prawns - they are really fresh.
 New California Maki - try it! it comes in 4 different colours, looks pretty and yummy!
 Chicken Floss Maki - Robata Robata's Signature! I really like this combination, the fried chicken and the floss, both the taste & the texture.
 Abalone Porridge - the porridge is really sweet, and i remember helping myself with a second serving.
 Tempura - when i was taking tempura prawn, one of the staff approached me and mentioned it goes well with the tempura sauce, so i went ahead to get some and try it with my tempura, the warm tempura sauce goes really well with it!
 Chicken wings & Fried squid - Chicken wings are juicy and it's sweet, as for the squid, the texture is not rubbery, it's easy to chew.
 Desserts - Wanted to take a few mini cakes to satisfy my sweet tooth but, what caught my attention at the Desserts section was the unique Waterfall Cascade Chocolate Fountain, (please take a look when you are there!) it's so pretty! and of course i had to try it myself, took marshmallows (small in size which is easy to eat) and fruits (juicy and sweet especially the watermelon and honeydew) to go with the chocolate sauce.

Will definitely say Robata Robata is anyone were to ask me for Buffet recommendations!
 What's even better that they are now having a 3 + 1 promotion on HGW.
 Can't wait to be back with my friends to try out their Dinner buffet because Dinner includes both Hotpot & Grilled items!
• 30 Mar 2015 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Good Buffet Place!

Overall

Sashimi & Prawns - they are really fresh.

What's even better that they are now having a 3 + 1 promotion on HGW.
• 20 Mar 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good dining place for gathering

Overall
Robata Robata is a perfect dining place for gathering like a family dinner that is made up of 6-10 family members, either young or elders, or friend's gathering dinner. It provides a large variety of food selection in order to suit public's taste bud such as Western cuisine like pasta and pizzas, Japanese salmon sashimi, Japanese Teppanyaki, and Chinese Cuisine such as roasted duck and chicken. You can eat all you can at an affordable price. Overall the customer service is good, good food and good place to enjoy my dinner.
• 20 Mar 2015 • 69 reviews • 1 follower

My choice of Japanese Buffet in Jurong

Overall
This is my first time to the restaurant and from the interior design of the restaurant it looks quite promising.

I was there for lunch and the price is very friendly, it is only 22.90++. I came here with low expectation but went out with great satisfaction.

This buffet restaurant don't just serve Japanese food, there are also other cuisine like pizza, chicken rice ball… Yeah! Chicken rice ball! Very interesting, I tried one and the taste was not bad. They even have freshly made waffle station, chocolate fondue, grill and fried station, cooked food, lobster porridge, dessert station, ice cream… ok the list just go on.

Oh, and one interesting drink they have is the Green Tea Soya Milk. Nice and warm, helps to smooth your throat for more food :)

For that price, I think this place is a definitely a Must Revisit.
  • entrance