Back to Robata#03-10/11, Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive

BBQ3 votes

Jared Gan
 • 02 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Came for lunch buffet at 1.45 pm. Majority of the food variety are gone by the time we step in. Although the buffet hours are stated between 11 to 3 pm, there was no more refilling and yet we are paying full amount. Totally not worth it. Rather go somewhere else.

MelzoYUM
 • 13 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
This is my second time visiting ROBATA ROBATA. Came across the National Day promotion (value price) and spoke to the friendly manager who was sharing with us on the new items and changes in the buffet restaurant. Thus, my girlfriend and I decided to dine in again.

We were glad that we made the right choice. There were indeed more selections and even the presentation looked different. The simple salad bar provides more options and the food looked really yummy in the way they presented it. There were also more selections at the dessert counter such as mango glutinous rice, one of my favorite. Sashimi was fresh as usual and food were being topped up quite frequently.

Other than that, they were serving Hainanese Chicken Rice at the Seasonal counter and it was surprisingly good with simple side dishes. Though simple, but it was really well done and taste great. Tender chicken, fragrant chicken rice ball, coupled with the spicy chilli sauce and quality soy sauce.

We had a great lunch and really look forward to our next meal in ROBATA ROBATA.

Khongg
 • 06 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Payinf over $40 for braised toufu nd hard boiled egg in a so called Japanese buffet. Worse its not replenished just like the tables not cleared when we stepped in till we left the restaurant. Most food are not replenished so have to settle with whatever available.