Reviews for Robata Robata

AsianJapanese
Address: #03-10/11, Westgate, 3 Gateway Drive, 608532

05 Feb 2016

Good Deal

Needed to find a good deal to bring the team out for some celebrations and decided to try Robata Robata, which had a one dines free for every four diners. With a team of about twelve, managed to save quite a bit of money by reserving on HungryGoWhere.com and the food was also a decent spread.

First of all, the unlimited portions of salmon, red snapper and tuna sashimi could have had me sitting at that counter all day. Not to mention that I had loads of salmon belly.

From the cooked food counter I enjoyed the pregnant capellin (shishamo), squid rings, Thai curry fish, pizzas and beef bolognaise pasta just to name a few.

Ah, not forgetting desserts, there were loads to pick from but my recommendation would be to go for the oreo cheesecake.

Well there you have it, lots of sumptuous items to try at a good price.

More reviews of Robata Robata

Limited variety

Came here with a group of 6 friends. Food choice was limited. Went there at 7pm yet all the dishes were empty already. Took very long to refill.

Sushi tray was empty for the entire duration that we were there for. The scallops were not fresh at all. Servings were miniature size, have to refill multiple times.

Even with the good service, definitely will think twice before coming again. 40++ per pax could easily be spent on better food.

Horrible food

Food was horrible and service was bad with no refill. Food felt like it was left there for hours. The variety was pathetic. I wonder how it is possible to have any positive reviews. Please think twice before entering or check out the food first. Severely overpriced.

Horrible Horrible Experience

For a buffet @40++ per pax, you would expect food to be served. Nopey! Not at Robata Westgate. We were there at 7pm and most of the buffet tray were empty. I am not kidding you. No salmon. No sushi. No prawn. No desserts. Pathetic serving, everything was snapped up in a blink of an eye. And it wast even full House! So many people walking around with nothing much to put on their plates. It's so sad! What kind of buffet is this? I was so shocked.

Oyster (if you even manage to get some) is unbelievably small. They are PUNY (my friend got me one, left it on my plate and I thought it was an empty shell). Salmon is not fresh at all (super turnoff). "Sushi" was overloaded with sauce, I have no idea w** I was eating. I wanted some desserts but there was NOTHING at the dessert station cept some crumbs. I had to walk to the manager and ask if he can get his staff to top up some desserts??? What kind of c*** service is this?! As much as I sympathize with the overworked poor aunties and uncles.. This is truly the WORST buffet ever.

I wish I have taken photos. They reallyyyy deserve a review with image.

If you are short handed, then dont take in so many diners! They kept accepting new diners and have no time to replenish the food/ clear the table. Seriously, whats the point? Ohhhh, they want to make money. Why of course! Stupid me. d*** disguested the way business is run at this restaurant.

I will never be back. And you who are reading this review, I pray that you will not make the same mistake as I do. Save your $$ and go to the basement foodcourt. The food there tastes way better.

Environment

Food is about average. I don't find the fish prepared in a proper way by your chef. Air conditioned blasting to it maximum speed make the environment too cold and uncomfortable to dine. Service wise is good. Need some improvement in certain area. Thank you.