Reviews for Robata Robata

AsianJapanese

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Good Buffet Place!

Went to try out Robata Robata with my group of colleagues, there were 6 of us and i got to say we were all really satisfied with our lunch!

I like it that this buffet restaurant have got a wide range of food, like Sashimi & Sushi, Salad, Deep fried, Cooked food & Desserts. Started my buffet lunch with a special drink i would say - Matcha Soy, and it's so good that i can't remember how many cups i had that day & some of the items which i would recommend are:
 Sashimi & Prawns - they are really fresh.
 New California Maki - try it! it comes in 4 different colours, looks pretty and yummy!
 Chicken Floss Maki - Robata Robata's Signature! I really like this combination, the fried chicken and the floss, both the taste & the texture.
 Abalone Porridge - the porridge is really sweet, and i remember helping myself with a second serving.
 Tempura - when i was taking tempura prawn, one of the staff approached me and mentioned it goes well with the tempura sauce, so i went ahead to get some and try it with my tempura, the warm tempura sauce goes really well with it!
 Chicken wings & Fried squid - Chicken wings are juicy and it's sweet, as for the squid, the texture is not rubbery, it's easy to chew.
 Desserts - Wanted to take a few mini cakes to satisfy my sweet tooth but, what caught my attention at the Desserts section was the unique Waterfall Cascade Chocolate Fountain, (please take a look when you are there!) it's so pretty! and of course i had to try it myself, took marshmallows (small in size which is easy to eat) and fruits (juicy and sweet especially the watermelon and honeydew) to go with the chocolate sauce.

Will definitely say Robata Robata is anyone were to ask me for Buffet recommendations!
 What's even better that they are now having a 3 + 1 promotion on HGW.
 Can't wait to be back with my friends to try out their Dinner buffet because Dinner includes both Hotpot & Grilled items!
• 28 Jun 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Buffet dinner but food was not refill

Overall
My second visit but determine i shall not come
1) food was not refill as early as 830 pm
2) fish at teppanyaki was not fully cook
3) Oyster was only distribute once
4) fuits was gone at 920 pm and when i ask the staff to refill the uncle  came out with a small plates of watermelon very unwillingly, poor service
5) not worth the value since i can enjoy full variety but ate what is left with
• 28 Jun 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Will not come back again

Overall
We came on Saturday night around 745pm for a birthday dinner,  it's was crowded with people and food was finishing fast.  At around 830 pm, some tray was empty and they dun bother to refill, we only had oyster once and they never refill anymore. The fruits was gone at 920 pm and when i informed the staff to refill the fruits,  the uncle came with a small plates of watermelon very unwillingly. The amount i paid for was just not justify,i didn't get to eat all variety only what is left around. I have never seen any buffet restaurant that stop refilling their food as early as 830 pm when the restaurant is close at 10 pm. I will not patronize this place again as there is many better choice in the market, other restaurants that really care for their business.
• 24 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

buffet lunch at Robata

Overall
Totally disapppointing buffet lunch. Nothing really special. Will not recommend buffet lunch. Not worth it.comparing to all other buffet lunch, I really cannot spots the different. review on internet about how great is the buffet was not true.