Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 15:00
Mon - Thu: 17:30 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 11:30 - 16:00
Fri - Sat: 17:30 - 01:00
Sun: 12:00 - 15:00
Sun: 17:30 - 23:00
At ROCKU Yakiniku in Bugis+, you'll get to taste premium cuts of beef such as US ribeye, Australian short ribs, wagyu beef brisket and beef tongue for less than $20 per serving. Other dishes on the menu include grilled vegetables, donburi, udon and agemono.
Food was fine. But portion served each time is very little even if you have more guests eating at a table. Staff are not observant when I tried to get their attention The area is only 30% filled. When the staff noticed me, he jus grabbed the food list on my hand and walked away....... -.- really bad service even when food is worth to eat. Will never come back here ever with such bad service.
- doesnt serve water. water (bottled) charge at $5.90
- horrible meat cut.
- the grill came black and dirty. Whatever you grill will also become dirty. Cancer causing. Meat stick to it
- for 2 pax, most meat cuts are served in odd numbers. What's the deal with 3 or 5 slices?
- meat is tough, cheap Cut
- doesn't have spoon (!!!!)
- staff didnt Bother clearing empty plates even though there's no more space on the table. (We am eat 1.40, past lunch time)
-only the cooked food taste more decent.
Hidden charge we booked lunch slot but was billing for dinner cost. The food take very long time to be serve and the each serve only one portion only. Request for double protion as our group is 5pax but the staff refuse to serve.