Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 15:00
Mon - Thu: 17:30 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 11:30 - 16:00
Fri - Sat: 17:30 - 01:00
Sun: 12:00 - 15:00
Sun: 17:30 - 23:00
At ROCKU Yakiniku in Bugis+, you'll get to taste premium cuts of beef such as US ribeye, Australian short ribs, wagyu beef brisket and beef tongue for less than $20 per serving. Other dishes on the menu include grilled vegetables, donburi, udon and agemono.
Complete review here:
The meat is so fresh and well seasoned. Every meat is sliced equally with the right thickness. Look at how fresh the tiger prawns are!
The teriyaki saba fish is so good! The flesh is very tender and soft.
This is one of the best places to have a BBQ date because somehow, there is very minimal smoke so it doesn't get to your hair or face. You don't have to worry about leaving the place smelly and oily.
Food was fine. But portion served each time is very little even if you have more guests eating at a table. Staff are not observant when I tried to get their attention The area is only 30% filled. When the staff noticed me, he jus grabbed the food list on my hand and walked away....... -.- really bad service even when food is worth to eat. Will never come back here ever with such bad service.
- doesnt serve water. water (bottled) charge at $5.90
- horrible meat cut.
- the grill came black and dirty. Whatever you grill will also become dirty. Cancer causing. Meat stick to it
- for 2 pax, most meat cuts are served in odd numbers. What's the deal with 3 or 5 slices?
- meat is tough, cheap Cut
- doesn't have spoon (!!!!)
- staff didnt Bother clearing empty plates even though there's no more space on the table. (We am eat 1.40, past lunch time)
-only the cooked food taste more decent.