Back to Rokeby15-9 Jalan Riang

Coffee and brunch3 votes
Relaxed6 votes
Breakfast3 votes
High Tea3 votes

1 For 1 for all bottled beers and all wines by the glass Happy Hour promotions. . Other deals are available, find out more

Brett and Sarah
 • 14 Sep 2014 7 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Really great brunch place. new twist on the eggs benny served on a big country style slice of thick toast. the waffles were awesome too. the coffee was a little bitter for me in macchiatto form but as a latte it was brilliant. it's a bit crowded on a Sunday lunchtime but the attentive staff really worked the floor well...highly recommended.
Parking the Harley right out front for free... icing on the cake. will be back for sure. aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi!

Must tries: Coffee, Waffles

• Eggs Benny in aussie country style
  • latte was great
  • Eggs Benny in aussie country style
  • latte was great

colourfulapple
 • 12 Aug 2014 22 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I only come here for the truffle fries. I find that it have just the right amount of truffle. The brunch and dinner menu is pretty limited. We came here for brunch before and ordered the Full Monty Breakfast & Waffles, Sausage & Bacon. I'll have to say that those dishes were average, nothing memorable.

When we went there for dinner, we ordered the spaghetti carbonara and fish & chip. The carbonara was good at first till you ate about half. Then you will find it too rich. The fish & chip was not fresh.

They used to have a strawberry shortcake on their dessert selection which was WONDERFUL! But the last time I went there, they longer have it, which is so sad. Please bring the strawberry shortcake back!

Must tries: Truffle Shoestring Fries

After Work, Dinner, Lunch

wenz521
 • 13 May 2014 95 reviews 8 followers
Overall
It's a public holiday today so i expected the place to be very crowded. Thank God for the reservation function from Hungrygowhere, we managed to get a table.

We ordered Prawn rissoto, fish and chips and sausage waffle. We enjoyed the food really. I love my rissoto and the texture of the fluffy waffle. fish & chip is fresh and thick. Just that the place js really noisy and warm. Please if the management read this, I plead u to do something to the air con!!

overall I was satisfied with the meal, i like the location and estate around the cafe.

Must tries: Prawn Risotto, Waffles

Ala Carte, Birthdays, Breakfast, Brunch, Children/Family, Chillout, Hidden Find, High Tea, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, People Watching