Reviews for Ronin

3.6

Western

Nice Matcha Toning

This is an adapted review. The full review and more photos are available at my blog here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we got ourselves seated, we were asked for our choice of coffee, as if we already know what to order. Then again, most of the patrons were either returning customers or people like me who were driven by online recommendations of their signature drinks, in my case, The Wicked and Matcha Toning. Our Matcha Toning and The Wicked arrived with much awe, the former’s dual tone catching our camera’s attention while the latter, a minty mocha with a mint leave to match, captivated our tastebuds. We added an order of Brioche French Toast to go with the drinks, which soft fluffy brioche earned our praises although the health conscious among us resisted from spreading too much syrup onto the bread.
30 Jan 2015 • 29 reviews • 4 followers

Nice Matcha Toning

• Matcha Toning
14 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

BEST Breakfast in Town!!

Overall
The best (BEST) scramble eggs I've ever tried! The serve decaf coffe which is also a big plus and the service is phenomenal.
Been there many times and the service is the most outstanding factor.
Good service do exist in SG!
  • Scrambled eggs with sausage
31 Dec 2014 • 34 reviews • 1 follower

Great coffee and fab service!

Overall
I love their coffee! It is a definite must-try for coffee lovers - get their signature: Wicked. It is wickedly good!

For a full review and pictures, please view:

Similar Listings