Reviews for Ronin

3.7

Western

GREAT FOOD

our table got all of its speciality - dirty ronin, scrambled eggs, French toast, wicked, matcha toning. I personality had their matcha toning and French toast and boy oh boy was it amazing. I tried all and thought that the French toast was the best of all. Service was rather good too! We were served immediately and the staff took the initiative to approach us to take our orders :-) went there on Sunday at around 6 and there weren't too many people - many were just chilling out! Ambience was great and I would totally go back just to hang out! Only downside was that seats were generally in 2s or in large groups so privacy may be compromised!
• 03 May 2015 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

GREAT FOOD

• 30 Jan 2015 • 30 reviews • 4 followers

Nice Matcha Toning

Overall
This is an adapted review. The full review and more photos are available at my blog here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we got ourselves seated, we were asked for our choice of coffee, as if we already know what to order. Then again, most of the patrons were either returning customers or people like me who were driven by online recommendations of their signature drinks, in my case, The Wicked and Matcha Toning. Our Matcha Toning and The Wicked arrived with much awe, the former’s dual tone catching our camera’s attention while the latter, a minty mocha with a mint leave to match, captivated our tastebuds. We added an order of Brioche French Toast to go with the drinks, which soft fluffy brioche earned our praises although the health conscious among us resisted from spreading too much syrup onto the bread.
  • Matcha Toning
• 14 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

BEST Breakfast in Town!!

Overall
The best (BEST) scramble eggs I've ever tried! The serve decaf coffe which is also a big plus and the service is phenomenal.
Been there many times and the service is the most outstanding factor.
Good service do exist in SG!
  • Scrambled eggs with sausage